Chapter 36: Evil eye

Now Suraj has recovered and he is going to the office too, He took 2 days leave from the office and no one says anything. Sanskruti's power, Sanskruti took care of Suraj so well. Just like a wife, while Ishita & Kiara tease her a lot, Sanskruti and Suraj had come closer too. After that day Viraj and Sanskruti didn't talk, usually they don't talk either so there is no difference.
Ruhi wants everyone to be happy but luck is not on her side, one by one Oberois is facing problems. It seems as if someone has caught sight of their happiness. Today Daksh & Vivan lost a very big deal but because Daksh is elder, all the blame fell on him. Currently Jairaj is scolding Daksh in front of everyone (in the house).
Jairaj: how can be so stupid to loss a deal, do you know how important it was?
Jairaj is scolding him and humiliating him for the past 1 hour and Daksh is listening to everything with a cold face, and not answering any of his questions. He was standing like status, not caring anything.
Jairaj: your a useless son, look at Suraj and looked at you.
Somehow Ishita was controlling herself but not any more,
Ishita: I have looked papa jii, there is no difference, what are talking about?
Jairaj: women's of this house don't talk in middle of men.
Nandani: who made that rule?
Ishita looked at Jairaj proudly,
Jairaj: still don't came in between,
Ishita: I'll not, just answer my questions.
Jairaj: Suraj is far better person than Daksh, Daksh is good for nothing.
Ishita: your right(Daksh looked down), Suraj bhai is good but I don't see any fault in Daksh.
Daksh looked at her,
Jairaj: Daksh had lost the important deal,
Ishita: yeah I know,
Jairaj: then what else you want?
Ishita: because Daksh lost the deal, he became a useless son.
Jairaj: not just a deal, Daksh is useless in everything. Since his childhood he is good for nothing, while Suraj was excellent in everything.
Ishita now understands why Daksh hates comparing,
Ishita: your comparing Daksh with Suraj bhai but did you notice the difference between Suraj bhai parents and his parents.
Jairaj: are you telling me that his parents are bad,
Ishita: no doubt,
Jairaj raised both of his eyebrows,
Ishita: if we are comparing children then why not parents. Suraj bhai's parents are not good either but better than Daksh have.
Jairaj looked at Daksh, while Daksh was looking at Ishita continuously,
Ishita: and if you all celebrate his success as ours then why his lost is his only.
Now Daksh just wanted to hug her tightly,
Ishita: Suraj bhai is different and Daksh is different don't compare them, Daksh is excellent in the way he is.
Daksh smile painfully,
Jairaj: looking like you got someone to stand for you, let's see how far you both go.
Ishita and Daksh looked at each other, they know what Jairaj means. Daksh left from there, Ishita looked at Jairaj one last time and went behind Daksh. As soon Ishita entered in room, she was pinned to wall.
Daksh: why you took stand for me?
Ishita: reason you know,
Daksh: everyone was there, why you?
Daksh's voice was so different, like painful
Ishita: I'm not like them, standing and doing nothing. btw why your not speaking or taking stand for yourself ?
Daksh's was silent just looking in her eyes, Ishita was observing his eyes to know what he is feeling
Ishita: if you're in pain, show it.
Daksh connected their forehead, it was hard for him and Ishita noticing it.
Daksh: can I hug you?
Ishita was stunned, Ishita knew he needed it but she was hesitating.
Daksh: please?
Ishita can't resist him anymore, Ishita nodded. Daksh pulled her and hugged her tightly, Ishita didn't hug him back. Hug was so tight, it was displaying his inner emotions and somehow Ishita was feeling bad for him.
After some days:
During breakfast,
Nandani: Kiara & Ruhi, I'll give you the  list, you both go and bring it. Sanskruti has to cook lunch, so Ishita handle the house because Me, Saumya and Meegha are going to mandir.
Everyone nodded, everyone heard it including heirs. After breakfast everyone went for their respective work.
In office,
Suraj was behaving little off and Aditya notice it.
Aditya: what happened bhai?
Suraj: nothing!
Aditya: bhai, is something bothering you.
Suraj: Sanskruti is scared to be alone,
Aditya: bhabhi is not alone, Ishita bhabhi and servants are there.
Suraj: hmm!
They started their work again, after some time Aditya again notice Suraj same behaviour.
Aditya: call her and check,
Suraj nodded and called her, Suraj called her 5 times but she didn't answer.
Suraj: she is not picking up,
Aditya: call Ishita bhabhi,
Suraj called Ishita but she didn't answer too.
Suraj: Ishita is not picking up too,
Aditya: Bhai I'll handle here, you go home and check.
Suraj nodded and left for house, after reaching home, Suraj shouted Sanskruti and Ishita's name but no one responses. Fear was increasing inside Suraj, he hurriedly took steps towards staircase but stop when he saw something. Suraj widen his eyes seeing Sanskruti lying on ground, he ran towards her. He took her head on his lap, but he feel something wet on his hand, he looked at his hand.
Suraj: bl-oo-d,
Suraj heart was beating rapidly, he picked her up and run towards their bedroom. He called doc first while covering her head with his hand to stop bleeding, and then Daksh.
On call:
Suraj: hello!
Suraj voice was horrified,
Daksh: yeah, What happened bhai?
Suraj: come home quickly, Ishita is missing and Sanskruti head is bleeding. I need your help, I'm alone is not able to handle both the things.
Daksh: I'm coming, till then tell servants to search the whole house.
Suraj: no one is in the house,
Daksh: why? Where are they?
Suraj: don't know, come fast.
Daksh: yes!
Daksh inform Vivan everything and left for home, after reaching Daksh directly went to Suraj room's. Daksh notices blood drops in the way, Daksh enter. Doc was treating Sanskruti head, Suraj was standing there while blood was all over his shirt.
Daksh: bhai!
Suraj: you came, let's find Ishita.
I have searched the upper floor, second and ground floor is remaining.
Daksh: You go upper, I'll go down.
Suraj nodded, and both left to find Ishita. They searched the whole house but did not find Ishita.
Suraj: did you find her?
Daksh: no, you?
Suraj: no,
Daksh: what should we do? Where is she?
Daksh said getting tensed, they were thinking when Vivan and Aditya entered. After managing everything Vivan left from office while informing everything to Aditya via call. They notice blood on Suraj shirt and both tensed face,
Vivan: What happened?
Suraj: Ishita is missing,
Aditya: Did you searched her in house?
Suraj: Yes, whole house.
Daksh: Leaving basement,
Vivan: Why she will go there?
Suraj: We don't know anything, let's check there one time and then call police.
Everyone nodded and went towards the basement, The basement lock was lying on the floor while the door was still closed. Daksh open the door, nothing was visible because of darkness. Everyone turn on their phone flash light and gasped, Daksh ran towards Ishita followed by his brothers. Ishita was sitting hugging her knees, sweats are all over face, dust on her clothes and face, Daksh hold her face.
Daksh: Ishita.....
Daksh calls her while tapping lightly on her face, she slowly opens her half eyes, she was bearly concious.
Ishita: Daksh, wh-y ar-e yo-u so la-te..
She said in low voice and got fully unconscious.
Daksh: Ishita, Ishita....
He called her few times, but she was unconscious. Daksh picked her and went to their bedroom, doc check Ishita.
Doc: her BP is down, rather than this she is fine.
Daksh nodded and doc left, Aditya had already called Kiara and told her to come home asap. Kiara came along with Ruhi, both got shock listening everything happened. Now everyone is waiting either one of them to wakes up, they want to know what happened, where all servants are?
After some hours Ishita woke up, Ishita looked everywhere in room. Her eyes landed on Daksh, he was sitting beside her, he was looking at her. As soon Ishita saw him, she hugged him. Daksh was taken back by this, but slowly hug her back too. When Ishita felt his is hugging her back, she felt safe and hug more tightly.
Ishita: why you came late?
Daksh: I'm sorry, did someone hurt you.
Ishita shook her head as no, Daksh was about to break hug but Ishita tighten her hold.
Ishita: I'm feeling safe, please lets be like this for some time.
Daksh: ok!
Daksh again hugged her, he was caressing her hair while she closed her eyes feeling him.
Daksh: did you get scared because of darkness?
Ishita nodded,When she felt calm she broke the hug.
Daksh: now tell me what happened?
Ishita: one of the servant told me Sanskruti bhabhi is calling me in basement, when I go there no one was there and someone lock me inside.
Daksh: who was that servant?
Ishita: I don't remember, he was wearing mask.
Daksh: he was male?
Ishita nodded,
Daksh: ok, do you know something about Sanskruti bhabhi?
Ishita: no, did something happened to her?
Daksh: hmm,
Ishita: what happened?
Daksh told her everything, Ishita got panicked about her. Ishita gets off from bed but froze seeing Kiara and Aditya, Kiara was smirking. Ishita looked at Daksh, he smile a little. Ishita closed her eyes in embarrassment, she looked at them slowly and gave them nervous smile.
Kiara: how are you bhabhi?
Kiara said in teasing way,
Ishita: I'm fine,let's go to bhabhis room.
Kiara: you sure you're fine, you don't need more.
Ishita widens her eyes, Ishita grab her wrist and run towards Suraj's room. Daksh & Aditya laugh and follow them, seeing them Suraj asked.
Suraj: are you ok?
Ishita nodded,
Kiara: what about her?
Suraj: She hasn't regained consciousness yet.
Kiara nodded,
Suraj: what happened with you both?
Ishita: I don't know about her, I was locked in basement.
Vivan: how?
Ishita: someone locked me,
Suraj: who was that person?
Everyone pounced on her with questions, Daksh knew she is not fully ok, so he jumped in the middle and tell them everything happened.
Suraj: did someone do it intentionally?
Daksh: I'm thinking same,
Vivan & Aditya agree too and 3 girls are just listening, after sometime Sanskruti regained consciousness. Suraj ran to her followed by Ishita,
Suraj & Ishita: are you ok?
Both said at one time, Sanskruti smile at them. They felt little relieved,
Sanskruti: I'm fine,
Suraj: what happened?
Sanskruti looked away, she didn't want to show that she is dump or coward person, so she lied.
Sanskruti: I slipped from stairs,
Ishita: really?
Sanskruti nodded with smile, Suraj & Ishita felt like she is lying. So When servants came back Suraj asked them, where were they? To confirm. They said Meegha had given them half day leave, They know how cruel Meegha is, so they trust the servants.