CHAPTER 28

Yena's outfit in the performance:

( She wore ten's outfit in the mv, but imagine that the design were feminine

( She wore ten's outfit in the mv, but imagine that the design were feminine.)

The other members outfit are black with a mixture of brown.

Third Person's Pov:

Everyone is so attentive to the last performance. They don't blink an eye and focused their attention to the screen Infront of them.

Yena feels nervous by the performance, even though she's confident that they did good. Her Co dancer in New Classes were looking at her as the intro starts to play sending shivers to everyone's spine.

Oh, no, yeah
Oh, no, yeah ~

The screen were flickering as the camera comes closer to Yena who is hotly sitting on a single seat, where the only light is visible. Her hair is wet and her body is shining. Yena's expression is playful yet serious.

Bada intently look at the screen as her lover shows up. She felt something inside her light up, and it's making her more desperate to hold her lover than before.

"Ooooooooh!" Yeni said.

"Damn, Yena Cho is so fucking hot!"

"This is so freaking exciting!"

Yena smirks to the camera as it turns black.

Baby, dance, dance, dance
Wrap me up with your devotion~

The screen lit up again showing Minah, and Locker Zee dancing together with their black clothes. They look amazing as they express what the song meant, as the lyrics hit devotion. Both of them are really in sync making their crew cheer for them. Locker Zee and Minah are really hitting every single beat.

It's a bad romance
Got my body rockin' in slow motion~

Suddenly Soll, Dohee, and Miki entered the screen with their fierce look, as they goes down to the floor, rocking their body slowly.

But I can't cope walkin' on a tightrope
Hangin' on the tension~

The camera made a smooth transition showing Cera dancing with a rope her hands, as she wraps it in her body, and her body swaying on the beat.

"Go Cera!" Redlic shouted.

Let me down, down, down with you
Let me give you my attention (oh-oh-oh)~

The next scene shows Miki gripping Yena's neck commanding her to go down to floor as they intently look at each other.

"What the heck!" Akanen shouted in Japanese, pushing Miki's shoulder.

Bada is not fazed at all, since her girlfriend gave her enough assurance, and asked her for permission before filming the part. She was grateful to have her girlfriend's assurance, and not making her overthink. Bada felt Yena's gaze at her, and she gave a small smile, indicating that it's fine.

(Greenest couple I've seen.)

Got no self-control
'Cause I want it all~

Minah and Dohee grips Yena shoulders, Miki and Soll gripping Yena's legs, Cera grips Yena's waist as Locker Zee grips Cera waist to stop Yena in moving near the camera as she drops to the floor.

The Six dancer pulling Yena.

So I'ma make you feel
Like tonight's your birthday~

Suddenly the camera goes up, and backs down as the beat suddenly drops, coming to the chorus.

The New Class did the iconic choreo that they performed, but this time with very very thick sexual tension coming in.

They executed their dance very well making the other crews stand up from their seats, especially to the part where the sound of the clock ticks, as the girls put Icing on Yena's body on the beat.

Everyone can see Yena's hot tattoos, and everyone is fusing over about the dragon tattoo on Yena's Back, wishing to see some more.

Bada only laughing at their delusion knowing how she is free to see that wonderful view of Yena everytime. Thinking of it, Bada bits her lips.

The New Class performance ended with the dancers scattered on the floor breathing heavily, with their body entangled.

"What the actual fuck! Damn, the concept, the place, the clothes, are fucking everything!" Lia Kim said, still frozen from the performance.

"What the heck! This is a masterpiece!"

"The camera angles are really amazing, and the quality too."

Yena smiled satisfied by the given side comments about their performance, but the happiness didn't last.

"Now, choose for the worst dancer."