3

While Daddy was layin under a car in the closed garage I was bouncing on his cock.

"I never thought I'd ever be so damn turned on seeing you covered in grease and Oil while you work under a car. but when I walked in the side door and saw you laying here looking like a grease monkey I got extreamly wet." I tell Happy.

he just looked at me and grinned.

"Besides I am ovulating so that adds to my honryness." I tell him

he stops what he is doing and rolls out from under the car making me move since I am riding him.

"what?" he asked

"Its not a guarantee that me riding you or us fucking after this will knock me up but with me in ovulation its quiet possible" I tell him

"do you want that?" he asked

"Yeah. I want a son that looks like you with your long curl hair that you had. and I want a daughter that is like me" I replied

"how long does ovulation last?" he questions

"a day. but I could get pregnant after being in ovulation" I answer

"well we need to fuck somewhere more comfortable and I need to make sure my cum doesn't leak out" he says

"let me cum one more time then I'll climb off and we can go fuck where ever you want" I say

"I've never denied you an orgasm and I never will," he says

I closed my eyes and really started riding him before my orgasm hit and I coated his cock.

After I got off him and he got up he cleaned his hands really well while I tucked him back in his boxers and fixed his pants.

we headed out of the garage and JT told Daddy to head home he was not needed at the moment.

so we headed home and Daddy nearly ripped my dress right down the middle.

I giggled at the whole antics before I gasped when Daddy bend me over the couch and slipped his hard cock back in my soaking wet pussy and fucked me so hard and deep I saw a whole new galaxy. 

after taking me over the couch he picked me up and fucked me against the wall, on the coffee table, the stairs, the dining table, the hall table, against our bedroom door on his and my dresser before finally dropping on the bed and fucking me with my legs up over my head.

It was like the night we first started fucking. the only difference is I'm not fitting his hair just clawing his back.

It seemed like we'd both cum endlessly and more times than we generally would.