The Trap

After school, the sisters went to said location of Brie.

They had their guns and knives ready. They even have their assassin wear on (black long sleeve tank tops and black short shirt skirts and combat boots).

Makie turns to her sisters and hushed as she whispered, "Alright. This will not end well."

When Makie tried to open the door, a few gunshots were shot at the door.

A female voice (mid to late 30's) said with a laugh, "So, Makie it seems the little mouse has found the kittys lair. And I see you brought your sisters with you... As always."

That's when the female voice said, "But here's a tip that you should remember Makie. No matter how many mice there are... Every Kitty can find them no matter where the mice hide."

She laughed before she said, "You three naive girls shoulda stayed with your Daddy. But instead your auntie sent you to beat me up instead of herself. Typical Izumi."

She then evilly laughed as Makie shouted, "SHUT THE FUCK UP BRIE! WE CHOSE THIS AND NOW WE ARE GONNA FINISH YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

Makie then said, "Let's go my little sisters!" Setsuna and Satomi nodded and said, "Yes Makie!"

The three entered and saw multiple Bries (6 of them).

Satomi said, "Oh Fuck there's 6 of them!" Makie shouted as she ready her gun, "SHOOT TWO EACH!!"

The Brie's started shooting them in their hiding places. Satomi and Setsuna shoots two each as Makie shoots two each herself.

A few Bries duck but when they were gonna shoot they got shot.

That's when the three looked at all 6 of them and to their shock neither of them were real.

Satomi said, "Shit! They are all decoys. We've been tricked."

Makie replied, "Somethings wrong."

Setsuna then heard something as she sees something on the wall.

Setsuna shouted, "SHIT THIS WAS A TRAP!! SHE SET UP BOMBS!!"

Makie and Satomi see the bombs as they gasped.

Setsuna tried to open the door but unfortunately it's locked.

She shouted, "SHIT ITS LOCKED!!"

Makie said, "Quick! Let's deactivate them! Grab your knives!!"

The two grabbed their knives. The three found more than 5 bombs around the area.

Though Setsuna found the last bomb as she cut the bomb off.

Satomi said as they got back to the lock door, "Well we managed to designate the bombs. But how the hell are we gonna get out of here?"

Makie replied, "I'll get it." Makie then calms herself and kicks the door down.

Satomi and Setsuna claps as Setsuna said, "Nice work sis."

The sisters rushed out as Satomi said, "That was close!!"

Makie replied, "Looks like we gotta capture a cult member. I'll do this alone. You two find some information."

Setsuna and Satomi nodded as they walked separately.