Tom~

Heavy NSFW warning:
Tom x reader
Your first time🌶️

You and Tom were in his dorm room, everyone else was at a quidditch match—something Tom had no interest in, so you both decided to stay behind while he studied.

He was sat at his desk, rustling through some papers and vivaciously scribbling down notes into his workbook. You were sitting on a chair by his bed, endlessly spinning, causing the wheels to squeak Which only annoyed Tom and broke his focus.

"Can you stop?" He asks, not bothering to face you as he continues to write, trying to not let his concentration be disturbed.

Feeling bored, you decide to challenge him, knowing it would only end up one way. You were still a virgin, waiting for the right time to lose it, Tom had been patient, something he wasn't used to doing, giving you your time until you were ready.

"Make me".

Tom turns to face you, his tongue resting on his bottom lip as he processed what you had said. His head tilts a little and you watch as a small smirk etches itself across his face.

"You do understand what I'll do to you right? That challenging me will only make it worse for you?" He says, his arms simply folding across his chest as he waits for your answer, unsure on wether you had meant what you said or was only messing around.

"I do indeed" you say, nodding your head and seeing the subtle hint of excitement in his expression. He clears his throat before turning back to face his desk, organizing his things in the correct order and tidying them up before getting out of the chair and heading toward you.

He towers over you, leaning down to put a hand on your cheek, stroking gently with his thumb before moving his hand round the back of your neck—gripping harshly and bringing you to your feet.

Tom was inches away from you, his breath hitching across your skin, making it hard for you to focus as the butterflies swarmed themselves around your stomach, fluttering toward your rib cage.

He walks you backwards, the back of your knees hitting the metal frame of the bed. He pushes you back, allowing you to make yourself comfortable before he crawls on top of you, his hand sliding down the frame of your body, teasing you with his touch.

His lips graze across your jaw, your breath catching in your throat as he places small kisses, lifting your thigh up to rest on his hip bone.

"Tell me" he whispers, kissing down your neck and across your collarbone, his fingers pressing against your clit, rubbing small circles with a slight pressure.

"Tell me what you want, what you need" he finishes his sentence, merely looking up at you for a second as he continues to press against you, his fingers picking up their pace.

"You, I need you" you respond breathlessly, feeling as he slips in a finger, moving in and out with a middle pace, wanting to loosen you up first. You arch your back in pleasure, his mouth trailing down toward your breasts.

He drags his tongue across your areola, relishing in the fact it was HIM you were melting underneath. HIM you chose to be your first. He wanted you all to himself and now he had you.

"Are you sure you're ready for this? I won't go easy" he tells you, a smug smile on his face as he watches your lips part, a soft whimper slipping through.

You nod your head yes, pulling him closer by his belt and kissing his lips. He let you unbuckle his belt for him, his skin tingling at your neediness for him, your constant crave to feel him inside you.

You tug at his trousers, pushing them down a little and freeing him from his boxers, your thumb rubbing across the tip. He groans lowly as you begin to stroke him and he bites the inside of his cheek.

He pushes open your legs with one hand, sliding himself inside you and dropping his head into the crook of your neck. He felt nice enough to wait a few seconds, letting you adjust to the new feeling—the sensation.

He begins thrusting, one hand behind your head, gripping your hair tightly and pulling your face closer to his, forcing you to look at him. His other hand grabbing at your thighs, leaving marks.

Your arms wrap themselves around his neck, your nails digging into his skin, causing him to let out another groan.

He lets go of your hair, dropping his head back into your neck and placing small kisses.

"Let me hear you, good fucking girl" he grumbles against your skin, praising you every time you made a sound. He thrusts harder, lifting your leg onto his shoulder and trying out the new angle, making himself go deeper inside you.

"Look at me, I want to see how good you feel" he grabs your face with his spare hand, his eyes struggling to stay open as the pleasure becomes almost unbearable.

He thrusts even harder, his pace at the maximum. You could feel your pleasure coming closer, your body tensing around him, causing his lips to slightly part, his head leaning back for a second before letting it fall forward to face you.

His thrusts begin to get sloppier and you feel your pleasure at the edge, allowing it to take over your body, pulsating around him.

"That's it, my good little slut"...

He maintains his pace, trying to allow himself to finish. It drives him insane knowing you had finished all over him, that he was the first one to make you feel this way.

His head falls downwards, his breathing unsteady and out of sorts on your skin. His fingers grip your hair, his mouth lowering towards your ear.

"Mine, all. Fucking. Mine" he groans one last time, slamming into you forcefully and collapsing slightly, trying to catch his breath.

He pulls out, rolling over and grabbing some tissue from his bedside draw, cleaning you up and kissing the outside of your thigh once done.

He rolls over onto his back again, unsure on how to give you aftercare. He wraps his arm around you, pulling you closer to his chest and kissing the top of your head.

"You did a good job" he mumbles, staying in the cuddling position you were in.

Happy that he was your first, you truly were ALL HIS.