Dramione - Gender reveal party

The Burrow was adorned with enchanting decorations, a blend of silver and green, as friends gathered to celebrate a momentous occasion - Draco and Hermione's gender reveal party. Laughter and chatter filled the air, a stark contrast to the times when the same group had been divided by war.

Draco, impeccably dressed in a suit, and Hermione, glowing in a flowing dress, stood together at the center of the room, surrounded by loved ones. They held a magical orb between them, the color of which would unveil the gender of their eagerly anticipated bundle of joy.

"Are we ready for this?" Draco whispered, a mixture of excitement and nerves in his eyes.

Hermione squeezed his hand reassuringly. "Absolutely. It's time to share this joy with everyone."

With a coordinated wave of their wands, the magical orb began to emit a soft, pulsating light. The room hushed as the anticipation reached its peak.

Then, in a burst of enchanting sparkles, the orb revealed its secret—shimmering silver for a moment before transitioning into a delicate shade of green.

"It's a girl!" Hermione exclaimed, tears of joy glistening in her eyes.

Draco beamed, his stoic demeanor giving way to pure happiness. The room erupted in cheers and applause as friends rushed forward to offer their congratulations.

Amidst the celebration, Harry handed Draco a small gift box. "For the little Slytherin," he said with a grin.

Opening the box, Draco found a tiny silver serpent, and Hermione received a beautiful green and silver baby blanket. The thoughtful gifts were met with laughter and gratitude, solidifying the bonds of friendship that had triumphed over the prejudices of the past.

As the party continued, Draco and Hermione found themselves surrounded by warmth and love, looking forward to the journey of parenthood with newfound appreciation for the support of their friends and the unity that had blossomed from the most unexpected beginnings.