Dramione - Pregnancy test

Hermione stared at the small plastic stick in her hand, her heart pounding in her chest. The bathroom seemed to close in as a mix of anticipation and anxiety filled the air. She took a deep breath, glancing at herself in the mirror for a moment before redirecting her attention to the test.

Draco paced nervously outside the bathroom door, occasionally running his hand through his hair. He knew the importance of this moment, and the uncertainty reflected in his stormy eyes betrayed a vulnerability he rarely showed.

Inside the bathroom, Hermione whispered words of encouragement to herself, as if coaxing the test to reveal its secret. After what felt like an eternity, she cautiously glanced down.

Positive.

A wave of emotions swept over her — joy, disbelief, and an overwhelming sense of excitement. She let out a surprised laugh that was a mix of relief and happiness.

Draco's pacing halted at the sound. When Hermione opened the door, he looked at her with a mix of hope and apprehension.

Her smile told him everything he needed to know. Draco enveloped her in a tight embrace, a mixture of relief and joy washing over him. "We're going to be parents," he murmured, his voice filled with wonder.

Hermione nodded, her eyes shining with unshed tears. "Yes, we are."

They stood there, holding each other, the weight of the news sinking in. The journey to parenthood had just begun, and as they faced the unknown together, the bathroom became a sanctuary filled with the magic of a shared dream.