City of Beasts

**This is how I image Ace to look like. I bit on the rough looking side with easy going attitude. The image is not mine and I found it on internet, credits to the original artist only.

Seeing Ace's wolf form up close was simultaneously terrifying and breathtaking. While my blurry vision earlier only allowed discernment of black wolves, the details of his jet-black, shining fur became apparent. Cautiously, I climbed onto his back, feeling the need to clutch his fur tightly as we accelerated. His fur, unexpectedly soft, invited the urge to run my fingers through it for sheer enjoyment. As we traversed varied landscapes, the city entrance materialized in a few hours.

At the entrance, a few men scrutinized us as we made our way in. The wolves guided us to a podium at the center of the vast town, drawing the attention of the gathered crowd. The man at the center of the podium greeted the wolf leader and announced to the assembly how the brave wolf pack had rescued us. He then urged us to choose a mate from the wolves. The other women made their choices, prompting all eyes to turn to me for the next selection.

"I don't plan to," I stated, noting the displeasure on the wolf leader's face. The Bear king, didn't seem bothered. "Well, that's too bad. But no worries, I'm sure you'll find someone you like once you see the males fight." Ah, yes, because nothing says romance like a good ol' brawl.

He announced combat matches between the men, turning our spectator seats into ringside seats for a beastly WWE event. Tigers, leopards, panthers, bears - the whole furry squad showed up. I couldn't help but marvel at their transformations, but when the fighting started, I decided to play it safe and look the other way. No need to traumatize myself on my second day in this weird realm.

A healer approached a few moments later when we were seated. Compared to the other men, he seemed a little older, perhaps in his thirties. His examination revealed nothing beyond a few scratches and bruises. Memory loss due to excessive shock was the diagnosis. The fights continued for hours, the women beside me occasionally selecting the men they favored. Throughout the spectacle, I found myself drooling over their handsome muscles, regretting not having my spectacles to enhance the view.