EPILOGUE

I love you,

unconditionally, selflessly, and totally...

*******

SURPRISE!!!!!

"I missed him so much

"I missed him so much. If I didn't have to extend my meeting there, I would have been with him, cuddling in our room..." a woman in her late twenties sighs while making a design of a wedding dress for her exclusive client.

"No worries, this is the final design. Then I will be on way my home." She giggles imagining the reaction her lovely husband will give her when he sees her a day earlier than her arrival.

She landed in India two hours back and without going home she raced her car towards her office to send the last design to her VVIP client. She has been away from home for more than five days and now she is here a day before to surprise her husband.

She quickly completed her work and rode her car towards her home, in between she purchased her husband's favourite bouquet of carnations.

She parked her car in the garage and walked inside the villa with a bouquet in one hand while a trolley bag in the other and a beautiful smile on her face when she heard something, she never expected.

"Mom it's enough. I cannot live with her anymore." The familiar voice that soothes her in her difficult times, the same voice if she won't heard before sleeping in night, she might not catch a glimpse of sleep; said making her stop in her track.

I might be hearing things. She thought and shook her head with a silly smile.

"I want a divorce from her. I feel suffocated in her presence. I felt like vomiting every time she came close to me. It-" the same voice said with so much hate dripping his voice, making her numb in her place. She does not even in her dreams think that her husband who claims to be in love with her, is asking for a divorce, and is feel suffocated in her mere presence. Everything felt numb around her she didn't hear anything more as the things she was holding in her hand fell on their own.

Hearing the commotion, the family of five people looks towards the entrance, and they see her standing numb looking at her husband.

Building some courage in herself she walks up to him trembling in her step and asks;

"Divor... you are lying right? You can't s-" she mumbled looking at him, who rolled his eyes at her.

"I hate you... I can finally say with every bone and nerve in my body that I hate you." He gritted his teeth holding her hands in a tight grip.

The lone tear she had been holding for so long finally tripped down from her eyes, breaking her heart into zillions of pieces. She can never think that the guy she claims to be in love with every inch of her soul is saying that he hates her. She shook her head not believing a single word coming out from her lover or we say her husband's mouth.