PT 2

You have now been here for 4 years, a lot has changed and caine has become a good friend to you making sure you get loads of candy

There has been some people who have came yet you don't know who they are, you only go out of your room when you want your daily suply of candy.. You got caught trying to get a cookie and you fell.

By some purple bugs bunny guy he didn't get a look at your face because you threw the jar at his face and ran.

Your pretty clumsy most of the time but you still try to ask caine if you could do shows but he says "no ur gonna make everything explode"

Uhm which is a complete lie!

You almost set the tent on fire when the mentos in your room went into the coke a cola volcano in your room but we don't speak of that..

The only person who kind of sees you is Ragatha

She seems super sweet and sometimes helps you when your shark stuft animal is broken you sometimes because gojo tries to claw at it...

Yeah you try to see but you can't because you forgot how to and ragatha comes to help you get bandaids when you fall..

And you sometimes see kinger because he let's you take breaks in his fort he likes you as a friend because of him dating uh the queen chess thing and can't get over her sadly she turned into a glitch thing and had to go.

------------

You currently were trying to brush your rubber cats hair

Key word 'try'

"𝙘𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙟𝙤."