My whole World

Taylor's Pov:

The Concert went on tonight as planned and everything had been going smoothly. It was fun watching Emma's reaction of me being onstage and watching Travis keep her  on his shoulders so she can see the Show better they both were Dancing to the Music and having a Blast.

During the middle of the show when I got ready to do the Acoustic Set, I looked over at them and smiled. It was time to tell the Audience about them everyone had seen Public Images of me out and about with Travis and I know they had seen pics of Emma and me on Instagram.

"Welcome to the Acoustic Setting!Before we get started there is some things I've been wanting to tell you Guys about. This has been an interesting year for me. Earlier this year my relationship with my Ex Joe ended and I didn't think it was possible to move on from that.But then I met a Certain Football player from the Chiefs and started Seriously Dating him. " The Crowd that Night went wild when she mentioned him. "Another amazing thing happened even more recently is that I became a Mom for the first time and Adopted a very Sweet four year old Girl named Emma and this is her first concert!"Taylor smiled at Emma and the Crowd went even more Wild.

"I don't know if they are willing to come onstage at this point, but if they did I would like to sing them both a Song that I very recently wrote about them. Travis, could you and Emma come up here please?" The Spotlight soon went towards them and everyone could see what they looked like.

With Travis's help, they both went up onstage Travis placed Emma onstage first and she went over to her Mother who gave her a hug and placed her on the seat in front of the Piano. Emma looked out into the Audience in awhile of everything and everyone if she was scared, Taylor couldn't tell because she was excited being with her Mom onstage.

"Emma loves it when I play the Piano. Sometimes at Night I will sing her lullaby songs on it when she has trouble falling asleep. " I say to the Audience my Fans cheered even more wildly. They took everything I was saying to them very well.

I started up the song that I recently wrote about my new Family that was just starting. I did sing directly to them as the Song poured out of me I sang about us being a Family and facing many challenges that lay ahead but no matter what we would face we would face them together. At the end of the song I gave them both a hug telling them how much they mean to me.

My Parents were in the Audience and my Dad had Filmed the whole thing on his phone. My Mother is in a crying mess the whole song had made her cry all she ever wanted was for me to be happy. And I have finally reached a place in my life where I am. Nobody was going to ruin my happiness not even Joe.