𝟏𝟒: 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

See you later peach

February 1, 1997

Val's Pov:

Waking up in a room that looks almost exactly like my old room in my parents house is a little freaky...

Okay understatement, it freaked me the fuck out, but besides the point i've got to figure out if im going to go back to collage with my friends, and the copycat killer, or stay here.

I've thought about it mostly all night, and my decision is to leave. My friends don't even know where i'm at, which probably means they think i've gotten kidnapped, or worse.

With my mind made up, i get out of bed and get dressed in some shorts and a baggy tee, brush my hair quickly and walk out of my room.

"Good morning princess" Billy says once he notice me walking into the living room "Hey Billy i need to talk to you and Stu" He nods.

"Well Stu's gone right now he'll be back in a few hours" Billy says as i figure he had to leave before the sun came up to try and be more hidden as he's still a wanted criminal.

But that's fine i mean it's pretty early in the morning and i know my friends they're most likely not awake.

While we're waiting for Stu to come back Billy decides to make us some breakfast "Princess do you want eggs or pancakes?" He says before kissing my forehead and standing up.

"Uh eggs will be good, thank you" He nods and grabs some pans and eggs.

After a while the eggs are done and Billy says "Val breakfast is ready" I look at him and stand up and go over to the table.

I notice that the table only has three chairs and three place mats, two are a gray blue color and one's a lighter pink.

Assuming the light pink one is mine i sit down at the chair "So what did you want to tell be and Stu anyway?" Billy asks while setting down the eggs.

"Nope you're not getting an early pass. I'm telling you two at the same time" He nods before taking a bite of the eggs.

I got to give the man credit because he can cook way better than i can.

————————————

After eating we decided to watch some tv but after a few minutes Stu can through the door.

"Hey i'm home, oh love your up!" He says while walking behind the couch and leaning over and kissing the top of my head.

"I got all your favorites! For billy i got you some of that beer you like because i saw you where running low, and for Val we have some marshmallows and syrup" He says while placing the bags on the table.