64 - the enemies

[ I'll put the Playlist in the comments > the songs are sectioned by chapter. It'll say 'chapter _ ' for whatever chapter you're on 👍 ]

You sat at the edge of the bed, waiting for Ghost to return. He pushed open the door, his balaclava still rolled up just above his lips, he had a faint smile at the corner of his lips barely recognizable.

You smiled up at him as he approached, hands behind his back. "Birthday girl." he said, a teasing smirk crossing his lips as you scowled.

He chuckled softly a hand revealing from behind his back as it lifted your chin gently, he leaned down giving you a slow kiss. He didn't rush, it was sensual, sweet, but you felt his body caving in slightly the longer you kissed.

You reached your arm up, grabbing his dog tag that dangled in the air between you both, you tugged him forwards, deepening the kiss just as he pulled away. His eyes held light amusement at your slight frown.

"What's behind your back?" you ask, your attention shifting almost immediately. You narrowed your eyes as a soft smile flashed across his lips while he stood up straight, clearing his throat.

"A gift." he says simply with a small shrug.

"I don't need any more gi-" you were cut off by his lips pressing against yours, you knew what he was doing but you melted despite yourself.

He pulled away after a few seconds, his face remaining close to yours as his lips brushed against yours while he spoke. "Close your eyes." he said softly. "Go on." he said, watching as you narrowed your eyes at him.

You closed them, feeling him kiss you once more, a quick peck this time that made you smile. "What?" he muttered, his voice with a slight defense now, you could imagine he had a suspicious look on his face masked with a glare.

"Nothing." you say, biting back the grin. He was silent for a second before you heard a slight shift.

"Open." he said. You opened your eyes, he stood straight, seeming taller only because you were sitting. Your eyes opened to his face on instinct before you looked at his open hand, a small dagger charm in the center.

Your eyes flicked up to him, his expression unreadable having been focused on you. A smile lifted your lips as you took it from his open palm, you turned it over, looking at it with a flutter in your stomach. "Want me to put it on?" he asked after a moment.

You nodded with a grin, holding your hand up. "One more gift." ... "Well two" he said with a small shrug.

You scowled but the smile lingered on your lips. "Two..?" you said.

"Maybe three ..." he mutters. "But ones from Soap and the others from .. Price." he says with a firm nod. You smile and he gazes at you for a moment, "Close your eyes." he says as if you were supposed to know.

"Right sorry." you say, sitting up on the bed a little more after having been on the very edge, leaning in to kiss Ghost before.

"Open." he says. You open your eyes, a grin on your lips in a heartbeat as he holds out a purple plushie bear, its simple and fuzzy. You look at him as he stares at the gift, a mix of confused disgust in his eyes.

"Don't really get the fixation with these things but apparently you give them to people for gifts." he shrugs, his hand holding it like he was choking it from the back of its neck.

You take it, "I haven't had one of these things before." you say as you both look at it. "Do I name it?" you ask looking up at him.

He shrugs, "Its a bear, why does it need a name."