Chapter 2.0: New Day, New Beginnings, and Morning Breakfast.

Next Morning - 8 am

In the Kitchen

The next morning, the sun woke everyone up

The next morning, the sun woke everyone up. So, in the warmth of the morning sun, the BTS family faced a new day. Jin, as usual, was busy making breakfast in the kitchen. It smelled delicious. There are maids at home, but Jin usually loves to cook for everyone. Because of his work and shifts, he rarely has time and energy to cook for them. So, when there is a weekend or less work, he makes breakfast for them.

In Y/n's Bedroom

Today, it was Jungkook's turn to wake up Y/n for school

Today, it was Jungkook's turn to wake up Y/n for school. He entered her room where she was sleeping peacefully, hugging her favorite teddy, Mr. Fluffy. Some hair strands covered her face, and her lips had formed a small cute pout, as if she had toffee in her mouth.

Jungkook: "Princess, wake up. It's time for school."

No response.

He sighed and sat on the bedside, gently shaking her shoulder.

Jungkook: "Princess, come on. You don't want to be late for school."

Y/n mumbled something and turned to the other side, covering her head with the duvet. Jungkook chuckled at her reaction.

Jungkook: "Baby, don't test my patience. If you don't wake up now, I will not be nice to you."

Getting no response from Y/n, he sighed and started looking around her room, his eyes fell onto something and he got an idea.

He picked up her teddy in one hand and, in the other, took scissors (as they never raised a hand to Y/n; they used to blackmail her like this). 

Jungkook: "Baby, wake up or today will be the last day for Mr. Fluffy!"

He pretended to threaten the stuffed animal, trying to control his laughter. Y/n was still half-asleep; she opened her eyes and looked at him after seeing his hands. She was completely awake.

Y/n: "What are you doing, Oppa?"

Jungkook: "Trying to wake you up, sleepyhead. It seemed like you were in deep hibernation."