9. The vibe of our culture

The sky was filled with its orangish hue as the sun rises to bring it's shine, the birds were chirping and the melodious voice woke up everyone in the palace. 

The new guards took their charge giving the rest to the previous ones,  the maids walked to their bath area to fresh up and the soldiers came to the ground to start their practice session..

Teju woke up with a big smile as usual, she folded her hands to thank God for giving her another day to be on this planet and walked to her bath area.

Her bath area was filled with warm water and the dasi's add the aroma powders on them.  She tied the white cloth around her and dipped herself into the pool of water.  Her milky white hands were spread along the wall of the pool and the dasi applied the  herbal bath paste and rubbed them.  After freshening up, she got ready in her simple lehenga for the morning Pooja, hairs flown till her waist and a little amount of kajal spread in her eyes.

Sakhi entered her chamber and instantly smiled seeing teju, she took her nazar and teju smiled at her. 

Teju " Good morning di "

Sakhi " Good morning rajkumari "

Teju " hum aate hai abhi "

She took the grains tray to her garden and placed them on their containers, soon the pigeons and other birds came and had their food.  They made sound thanking her and she smiled.

She walked back to see sakhi preparing the pooja thali, she covered her face and walked outside with sakhi to the mandir.

She passed her greetings to the priest present on the mandir, she helped him with the pooja preparations, soon queen kushali and queen madhangi arrived and to her surprise, the king of both the kingdom also accompanied them. 

She did her pranam to everyone and took blessing of them. .

Kushali " pooja shuru kijiye rajkumari" she said  and teju nodded.

Teju looked back, she was waiting for Karan but he didn't come.

Madhangi " hume pata hai aap kiski intezar kar rahehai, par rajkumari, aapka ranasa subha aarti me nahi aate, voh bas kaas din aate hai  mandir "

Teju nodded , somewhere she felt that disappointment in her heart knowing he won't be there, she wished he was here for her.

She recited the mantra and took the pooja thali and soon a hand held the thali along with her, she turned to see him  looking at her already. 

Teju whispered " Ranasa "

Karan " Shuru kariye ranisa "

He said and she smiled widely, both did the aarti together, his parents were shocked to see him at first.

Rajwanshi to madangi " Aapke putr agaya mandir.. Dehekraheho aap "

Madangi smiled " achi baat haina maharaj"

Rajwanshi " Haan haan.. "

Madhangi " aap bhi humare aanese phele kabhi mandhir nahi gaye.. Par ab dheko.. Voh bhi aise hi hai "

Rajwasnhi " ab voh sab bolna zaruri hai kya " he sulked as she bring back his life before her.

Madangi chuckled " aap hamesha mere bete par jate ho, isiliye yaad dilana zaruri hotahai, kabhi kabhi "

Rajwanshi gave her a tipped smile
" Aap bas apne bete se mohabbat karti ho maharani, humse nahi "

Madhangi " Chup hojayee maharaj "

He sulked more and madhangi smiled, Kushali was observing them and she smiled looking at them, love does make a difference.

Next was their turn, Kushali and aliyar did their aarti followed by Rajwanshi and madhangi.