❣ 01 ❣

So guys let's get started....

(Unedited)

..Nabeelah..

I was enjoying my peaceful sleep until I felt some one tugging my duvet...even before I could do anything,she threw herself on me....get up N'belaa

Ya Subhanallah...get of me Raky....
No N'bela
(I know exactly how to get her off me)get off me Barakatu...(immediately she stood up..she hates being called by her full name).....
Haba Nabeelah...don't call my full name like that na...
Seriously...so... I won't only if you don't call me N'bela...
Fine...
Thats my girl...Sooo...Raky it is right?
Yh...And....Nabeelah it is....okay..come down for breakfast...everyone's waiting for us...
Okay.....

I then entered the bathroom,did some transactions with the water closet..nd every other member of the toilet committee I had business with...performed wudhu,prayed fajr and went down for breakfast...

I salam-ed before entering the dinning room...greeted Baba, Aunty Ruqayya and Nadia,winked at raky...nd proceeded to the kitchen in search of the love of my life...the queen of my heart...mmah as I call my mom ....
Namaste chandra(greetings) ...I said hugging mmah from behind. ...(I call her chandra which means moon nd she calls me eeman which means faith)....mrng Eeman...she said nd pecked my forehead...apart from raky, chandra is my best friend

My name is Nabeelah Muhammad Kabeer...close relatives call me Eeman...I am half past 17 yrs old🙃🙃...I have a stepmother ...Aunty Ruqayya nd two stepsisters Nadia and obviously Baraka<raky (surprised right)...yes she's my stepsister and best friend ...and obviously my darling Baba... making us a family of 6...
Talking about raky...I shared everything with her and vice versa....Nadia... Nadia is just like aunty Ruqayya...treating me nice this moment and sending me venomous daggers the next moment .... Sha... with raky by my side,I survived...we both tackled Nadia together😊😁....

Alhamdulillah...life's going well as planned...mmah just gave me the news i have been waiting to hear for years...we are going to INDIA....😁😁😁

Ooooops...sorry..mmah is actually an indian...of Average height,beautiful...like very beautiful,crimson red lips,long black silky & curly hair stopping just above her waist...she has a very thick indian accent...I have no other choice than to say my chandra is an epitome of beauty ....well fortunately for me,being her only child,I got her features ranging from the long black hair(not as long as hers...mine is slightly below the crook of my neck)...to the height to the beauty😉...well all except her skin color...I think Babas gene took over in that aspect...Am a brown skin girl just like Baba and i managed to escape the indian accent ......

Hiii...short chapter ryt?...please pardon me...its just d intro dats why...I promise to do better in the next chapter...

So ... Somebody tell me watchu think abt this story....feel free to drop ur opinion in the comment section...I will really appreciate ur opinions🙏🙏🙏

Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

Ailuv y'all❤💟💞💌💋🖤❣💗

~hauwarhkulu🍭🍭