Chapter 35

・。

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

“If I get tired, I'll just ask you to carry me...alright?”

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Gojo took Y/N's hand and smiled at her as they walked together. The sun was setting in the sky, and the trees were blowing in the gentle breeze. It was a beautiful evening, and he wanted this day to be perfect for her.

They arrived at a small restaurant, and he opened the door for her. "After you." He said, and she walked inside. The restaurant was quiet and cosy, and it was perfect for their date.

He followed her inside and took a look around the restaurant. The walls were decorated with paintings, and they had a romantic atmosphere. The tables were set out in a way that was ideal for two, and the food being served looked exceptional.

Y/N looked at Gojo and smiled. "I love it here, it has a very peaceful atmosphere to it." She said. "And it's just us...we don't have to worry about people judging us, or..." She continued speaking. "We can just be ourselves."

He opened the menu for her. "Yes, that's what I was thinking too." He said. "That's why I wanted to take you here...you've already been through enough. I just wanted to take you somewhere where there's peace." He continued speaking. "And where we can spend time together. Just the two of us." He looked at her and he smiled gently.

She nodded and looked at the menu. It was full of different options, and it was a bit difficult for her to pick something. She closed her eyes and thought about what she wanted to have. "Maybe...I'll have the..." She started to speak, but she couldn't decide. "Uhm...what do you think I should have?" She asked him.

He leaned towards her, "Hmm...let's see..." He put his finger on the menu, and read some of the items. "How about the chicken parmesan?" He started to speak, and she nodded.

"Yes, I think I want that," She said quietly. "Uhm...but with extra cheese, is that okay?" She asked.

"Yes, that's fine," He said softly.

The waiter walked up to the table and asked if they were ready to order. Y/N looked at Gojo and nodded. "Yes, we're ready to order." She said.

The waiter looked at the two of them, and he started to write down their orders. "Very good, I'll be right back with your food." He said.

As the waiter walked away, Y/N took a deep breath and looked at Gojo again. "So...are you nervous?" She asked.

"A bit...just because it's our first date. I want everything to go perfectly for you." He said softly.

"I'm sure everything will go perfectly." She said brightly. "I mean, it's already going perfectly now...just being here with you. I didn't want anything else." She smiled at him, and she took a deep breath. "I just want to spend time with you. I don't care if we're doing anything special or not..." She continued speaking. "Being with you is already making this day perfect."