𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥

((Y'all I really can't believe that next weekend is gonna be one year since I fell in love with Marv. So excited to see how long this crush is gonna last. And how many parts this story is gonna end up having. It's up to nearly 60 now.

Summary: Spending a wintery December day with Marv

Song: Winter Wonderland by Darlene Love

Words: 2.6k words

1st Person: Modesta

Once I woke up one morning. And spotted the snow covered ground outside. I knew that today was going to be an amazing day. I threw off my covers. Quickly grabbing some warm winter clothes. I rushed outside. Just to see how deep the snow was. This was way much more snow than I would get back at my hometown. Which is one of the reasons why I moved here in the first place. I ran back inside. Running to my bedroom and picking up my landline phone. Dialing a number and started to wait impatiently. "Hello?" His sweet voice called out, "Hello, baby." I twirled a strand of my hair, "BABY!" He cheered loudly. "Marv, shut up!" Harry yelled in the background. I smiled widely. "Did you see the snow outside!?" Marv asked me, "Yeah, that's why I called you." I replied, "Can we please spend all day together?" Marv begged me. I already knew the answer to that question. "That's what I was about to ask you." I responded, "YAY! I'LL BE RIGHT OVER! I LOVE YOU, BYE!" Marv ranted out, "I love you too, sweetheart." I giggled as I hung up the phone. Laying back down on my bed. A large smile plastered onto my face. Thinking about the wonderful day I had ahead of me. And also thinking about just how much I loved my boyfriend. It was weird how I felt myself getting butterflies from talking on the phone earlier. Since we're already dating.

A couple minutes later. The silence was broken by the sound of somebody knocking at my front door. I leaped out of my bed. Rushing over to the front door. Then swinging the front door open. "Baby!" Marv hugged me tightly. I returned the embrace in an instant. I slipped my hand into his as we both stepped onto my porch. Marv ran into the snow. Leaning down to pick up a handful of snow. Before throwing it at me. I ducked my head as the snowball hit my front door. "No fair!" He complained. I giggled insanely. Running out into my front yard. Balling up a handful of snow. Managing to throw it at him while he was distracted. His response was to fall very dramatically into the snow. "That's unfair. I was distracted." He said to me as I approached him, "Oops, you should've been paying attention, hun." I shrugged. Suddenly, he reached out towards me. Pulling me down with him. Causing me to burst into a fit of laughter. "This is why I love Christmas." He spoke up, "Me too. It's even better this year now that I have you." I gazed at him, "I could say the same." He leaned over and gave my lips a small peck. A lovestruck smile spread out across my face. "Ooooo, we should make a snowman!" Marv sat up quickly, "Yesss!" I cheered in excitement. I leaped out of my spot. Before I started to roll up a large ball of snow. Rolling and placing it right in the middle of my yard. Marv picked up a large ball of snow. Then he tried to put it on top of the snowball that I just rolled. But he fell backwards and the snowball fell on top of him. I laughed so hard that I fell backwards into the snow. Wiping tears from my eyes. "Hey! That took so long to make!" He whined in protest, "Not really, that only took you a minute." I stood up. Grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "Fine, that means you have to help." He gazed down at me, "Okay, honey." I smiled in response. I started to roll up another ball of snow. While Marv helped in the process. We both picked up the large ball of snow. Placing it on top without any incidents. "Alright, now one more ball of snow." I breathed out, "Ughhh..." He groaned, "You're the one who wanted to do this." I giggled at his reaction. Now starting to roll up another ball of snow. He helped me pick it up as we both placed it on top. "Nowww, he needs a face and a hat. And arms..." I trailed off as I glanced around my yard for any possible materials. "Gotcha!" Marv immediately started looking around the yard. I ran back inside and grabbed a carrot from the fridge. Before picking up an old hat and scarf. Running back outside. "I found some rocks!" He ran up to me. Before he then poured a handful of rocks into my hand. "Great!" I ran back over to the snowman. Placing them in the correct place. I reached for the carrot and put it right in the middle. Marv came running over as soon as I put the scarf off. He stuck one stick on either side. Before he backed up towards me. Snaking an arm around my waist. "It's perfect." Marv grinned, "I know." I smiled in response.