ABHIRIKA~~

It's already 5 years of their relationship but they never expressed their love to each other... still, Abhijeet goes to her house(TARIKA HOUSE)... One day Tarika doing her work while working Tarika fell asleep... The next day Abhijeet came to her house. He saw that the door was not locked, so he opened the door and saw Tarika was sleeping on the Sofa... He just looked into her eyes when Tarika was sleeping... After a few seconds, he came closer to Tarika and called her name in a very soft voice TARIKA...

Tarika opened her eyes and saw that Abhijeet was up to her and very close... for a second they had eye contact. Tarika realized that Abhijeet was too close so she tried to get up Abhijeet also moved back and Tarika suddenly got up from the Sofa. SHE still thinking about Abhijeet, that he was too close to her... But then, Abhijeet said sorry to her for being too close to her. Tarika said no problem to him and she told him that she is going to take a bath so, can he wait for her...
Abhijeet replied "HAAN KYU NHI TARIKA JI"

Meanwhile, when Tarika is taking a bath Abhijeet making Coffee for both of them, After he makes the Coffee. He was sitting on the Sofa and started talking with someone about the case...

ON THE OTHER SIDE~
Tarika also comes down the stairs. She saw that Abhijeet is talking with someone, so she quietly came down and lay on his legs... He was surprised and saw that Tarika was lying on his legs. He cut the phone call and just looked into her eyes...
A few minutes later he hesitantly asked Tarika what happened. Tarika replied "KUCH NHI BAS TUMHSE BAAT KARNA CHATE THI LIKEN TUM HO KI KISI AUR SE BAAT KAAR RAHE HO"... Abhijeet replied "AISA KUCH NHI HAI TARIKA JI MEIN TOH BAS CASE KE BARE MEIN BAAT KAR RAHA THA"

THEN Tarika said to him "AACHA Abhijeet Kya tum mere liye Gaana ga sakte ho please"

Abhijeet replied "Aare kyu nhi Tarika ji"
And he starts singing, Tarika just listens to the song and thinks about how politely he is singing in a soft voice. She knows that Abhijeet is singing very nicely but she wants to tease him, so she says to him "Abhijeet tum rehne do tum bhut Ganda ga Rahe ho" Abhijeet stop singing and says "ACHA"

Tarika suddenly got up and started running Abhijeet also got up and started chasing her(*THIS MOMENT WAS VERY SPECIAL AND CUTE*)
<33
TO BE CONTINUE