2

uhmmm so this was written at like 2am so if their are grammar mistakes or stuff like that just ignore it lol
**

uhmmm so this was written at like 2am so if their are grammar mistakes or stuff like that just ignore it lol  **

**

the woods hide secrets, secrets that nobody should know.

**

suddenly hail was pouring down, rapidly. Gwen groaned and pulled out what looked like to be a walkie talkie out of a drawer filled with magazines of half naked men, Max shuddered at that, wishing he did not see that

Gwen grabbed it to her mouth and pressed a button with her thumb. "David, did you make it to spooky island?" she asked, sounding out the words as if she was talking to someone who didn't speak the same language.

it was silent for a few seconds, max nikki and Neil stared at it in confusion. It started to crackle, Gwen's eyes widened and the atmosphere felt eerier to the four.

glitch.."gw- en"..static.. "I"..crackle "l-lost-"

then it went silent, everybody was scared shitless even max. "Shit, fuck oh my god!" Gwen said throwing it to the ground.
"That fucking bastard couldn't even buy us two functional working walkie-talkies?!" She yelled throwing her back in frustration. "Gwen.. I'm scared now.." Nikki said, clinging onto a fluffy blanket that she had taken earlier from her tent. "Get in line." Max said rolling his eyes, even if he was still scared he'd still be a pain in the ass.

Gwen took out her phone and realized it was at one. "Fuck why do I never remember to charge it?!" She scurried under her bed for a charger but didn't find one, then she remembered David had took it for his phone so he could message her while they got the supplies.  It was a wireless charger, still useful. there were no chargers at any of the stores around camp Campbell. But.. they had to have some at flowerscouts. Gwen brushed it off of her mind, no way in hell they were going there or they would actually be in hell.

She dialed up David. It rung, hung up, rung and answer. Max's face focused on what they were saying, nikki hid close to Neil under her blanket like a hermit crab, and max stuck close to Neil, they were all huddled around Gwen, listening intently. "David?! David?!! Can you hear me?!" She yelled into the microphone.
...
"David?!" she yelled again.
...
"David?!! Where the fuck are you??"
...
suddenly a loud static came through the phone, piercing their ears. Gwen dropped the phone and she huddled with the kids putting her arms around their ears while max covered hers. after staying like that for a minute or two the group slowly took their hands off of each other, realizing the ringing sound is gone.

Nikki was crying, shaking with fear, Neil was shaking, clearly scared, max was looking worried and shaken up, and Gwen was looking surprised and concerned.

"what the fuck was that?!" Neil yelled.
"I-I have no fucking clue." Gwen whispered, Nikki clung onto Neil and he didn't let go, instead he hugged her tightly, both seemingly needing comfort and finding it in each other.

the hail and rain thundered outside, but yet, the world seemed quiet. Quieter than usual. Max sat up slowly and started pacing around the room. "We need to find David." He said staring straight at the remaining counselor.

"Max, i agree, but- but it's not safe out there!"
Neil argued, lifting a hand to gesture outside.
"Plus it's not just David max- he has more than half of the campers! They have to be fine." Gwen said, sounding a bit unsure in her last sentence. "G-guys.. I'm usually into the 'adventuring' type stuff.. but this one makes me feel uneasy.. I don't think we should go-"
Nikki whispered as quiet as a mouse.

"Well then what are we gonna do? Wait around for the food in here to run out? Cause I promise we won't be waiting long." Max said talking about the two bags of crackers they had. "Max.. we should probably wait out the storm." Nikki said, looking at max as if this was a life or death situation because.. what they don't know is that it is. "I agree with nikki , it's our safest option." Gwen said nodding atNikki. "What about David and the other campers?! what if they're stuck on spooky island and need help?!" Max raised his voice a bit, seeming serious and concerned.

Neil nodded at max. "I.. I don't know.. max does have a good point.." Gwen groaned. "I am the adult here, I make the choices. Max, you are ten. life is different in your eyes. we can't go. It's too unsafe." She said standing up and closing the curtains. max grumbles. "What's unsafe is what is gonna happen to us if we stay is this godforsaken cabin!" he yells a bit, he goes to curtains and opens it, showing the thunder and clouds. "Gwen, David and the other campers are probably fighting for their lives on the island and you have no empathy at all ?!" max said, seeming frustrated.

Gwen narrowed her eyes. "Now you listen to me you little shit. Last time I checked you were the person in this camp that had the least compassion!" she said. Neil got up and stood between them. "God I wish David was here, he would split you guys up so easily." Neil says. Gwen sighs sitting on edge of her bed. "Get ready for bed, we're gonna try and sleep this out." she tosses nikki and Neil 3 pillows and max a blanket.

he laid it on the ground and Neil put his pillow down, then max, then Nikki. Gwen tossed them another blanket,Nikki laid on the far right ( her left) Neil laid on the left , and max laid on the middle. They only used one blanket and Nikki hogged it a lot but max slowly managed to drift into slumber.

he was suddenly awoken by a thud at the window, not even a little thud like hail or rain.

a big thud. Like a hand.

~~~

sneak peak to next chapter :)

~~~

David grumbled something under his breath, "oh gosh darn it.." he fidgeted with the walkie talkie "Gwen? gweeenn?~~" he sings into the walkie talkie. nothing. Static. He sighs and turns to walk back into the house. seeing the campers all strewed about on the floor. "Good news is that we have somewhere to stay and a charger. bad news is.. we can't get in contact with Gwen or the three musketeers.." he frowns. The campers all grown in unison, somebody boos and another kid yells "but they have the crackers!"

——

questions? ask them on my conversations!

like this story so far? Make sure to follow me and vote for it!

—-

ooooo okay second chapter done woo I had a lot of serotonin to write this chapter and I'm already working on chapter three eeee I can't wait to see what u guys think also is anybody's Wattpad being dumb cause I write 300 WORDS and it erased all of them w/o me even touching it which js so fucking annoyingggg anyways bai bai goodnight love ya