23-04-2021 Leonards house

P.O.V. Finn

Rue's eyes became emptier every day. The colour disappeared and her expression became blank. I brought her every day to the dining room, after all the guys had fucked the life out of her, almost litterly. I could see her bones better with the day, and that was partly because she didn't want to eat. Boys yelled scolding words to her when we walked to the dining room to eat.

Luckily Rex was there. If he was with her no one dared to say unkind words face to face, but sadly he was at work most of the time. 

If he wasn't there, Rue always stared at her plate, not eating anything. I never dared to ask her about it, too scared one of the men around us would laugh about it. 

He sat next to his friends, most of them suckers. They were the only ones that could make a comment about Rue without big consequences. I hated them.

She struggled a bit on our way to them, something she never did.

"Something off?" I muttered while looking worried at her.

She tried to hide it, shaking her head and straightened her back, walking towards them.

I sighed and followed her.

"Hi," she muttered toneless while slumping down on a chair next to Rex. 

"Hey princess, did you have a good day?" He grinned.

She swallowed but nodded, "it was okey, yours?"

I sat down next to Brandon. He was busy with his boyfriend Nils, so I could do things without getting my head slammed in my food or questions about what I did today.

"It was nice," his grin widened, "oh, their pretty voices screamed so loudly for me while I killed their kids..." 

A few of his friends laughed. Mindless suckers they were.

Rue nodded politely, but the words hurt her, knowing it was the same plan to do with her. Making her pregnant, and killing her baby after she gave birth of it. She took the cup of tea Rex made for her. 

It was one of the sneaky things he did. Searching for something in their lives they would do anything for, and promising her that if she did a good job she would get it. 

Mostly he just gave them drugs or alcohol, but he found out tea was what she wanted. It was a disgusting thing, and most of the girls ended up suicidal, but they mostly wanted to stay alive to save their kid. 

Rue sipped it silently, listening to the men around her talking and laughing while eating. She herself didn't.

"Aren't you supposed to eat, darling?" Rex stroked her hair, with a worried look.

She shrugged, staring at her tea to avoid eyecontact.

"Maybe she ate too much of us," Michael laughed, meaning blowjobs. 

Rex and I both glared at him.

"You aren't helping," I hissed before turning back to Rue. "What's the matter?"

She sighed, "just let it... It isn't important... You know where to find me," she stood up, walking to the exit. 

"Wai-" She was already gone before Rex could finish his sentence. "Guys, did something happened?" He stared at the half empty teacup she left on the table. We both knew by the sight of it something was extremely wrong. Rue would never leave before she drank all of it, she worked hard for it.

"Not that I know," Hayden said, he was in full black this time, ready to go on his mission.

"Finn? Did you notice anything diffrent?"

"She... Didn't want to sit here, maybe cuz one of us... But can be too about food..."

"Food?" He frowned and got up, yanking me up and hastly pulled me with him, "You gotta tell me, what's wrong?"

"Why do you care?" I dug my hands in my pockets. 

"Can't I look after my girl?" He hissed, "and she is 15"

"Then maybe you shouldn't had took her to your house, she is probably depressed like the other girls you had!" I ignored the people watching us, getting fed up.

He sighed, "Finn, stop it, calm down and just tell me what happened."

"Nothing! Just open your god damn eyes and look at her, not only fuck her every day! You could have noticed she doesn't eat well! This stuff gave her an eating disorder, sucker! Maybe even more, but you didn't even notice. You were way too busy raping her!" 

"Oh, gonna be angry on me now? Well sorry she seemed like an adult to me. I can't go back after I took a girl with me," he stepped closer, lookimg way more intimidating them me. "Listen, you fix that she eats again, force her if you need to, I don't care. I am working this evening and this shit is fixed when I am back."

"It doesn't w-"

"I don't care how it works, just that I can break the bitch more and tortue her with more then just this."

I turned around and headed to a random direction.

He grabbed me at my collar, pulling me against the wall, "understood, girl?" he hissed the last word. 

I was born like a boy, just like the others. But my whole life I already felt like it was my wrong body. My parents threw me on the streets the moment I told them, and Rex, already a friend of mine then, took me in. I had told him about my feelings recently but he only used it against me.

I glared at him, "sucker." I pushed him with all my strength and rushed to Rue's room quick.