CYOA Choices

~X~

Starting Points: +30

You:

Female

Insert

Age: Teen

- 16 years old

Race: Dark Elf (Cost: -15) [15]

Familia: Loki Familia

- Free: Serpent Tounge (Boon)

Era: Canon

- Three years before the start of Canon

~X~

Location:

Remote Village (Gain: +10) [25]

This village town is further away from civilization and trade routes. Its location is more rough and dangerous than others, with wild monster attacks being a bit more commonplace.

It's at least a week's travel distance from Orario.

Lone Survivor (Gain: +5) [30]

You awake wounded and dirty but otherwise in well-enough shape. You're the last survivor of the location after it suffered a tragic monster attack it was caught utterly unprepared for.

- Free Danger Sense [Boon]

~X~

Drawbacks:

Alias: (Gain: +5) [35]

An alias is a second name given to all adventurers during the Denatus by the Gods once they reach Level 2. An alias can potentially change every time an adventurer levels up. Certain Gods take advantage of the naming process to give chuunibyou type aliases to adventurers from weaker familia for entertainment purposes.

With this drawback, it is ensured that your alias will always be especially chuunibyou or otherwise something you'd find cringe or embarrassing. It will be possible to circumvent this by enforcing your own "brand" to the public, but it will take time and effort.

Monster Feria: (Gain: +5) [40]

Every year in Orario, the Ganesha Familia hosts the Monster Feria. During one of these events, when you are present in Orario, one of the more dangerous monsters used in the event will break free and somehow find its way to attack you.

You won't remember having this drawback, so this cannot be actively avoided, and events will conspire to ensure you are in a position to be involved.

War Game: (Gain: +10) [50]

Sometime within a year of joining your familia, they will be challenged to a wargame. You will have to take part in it.

Cripple: (Gain: +15) [65]

You're missing a limb. At the smallest, you're missing a hand but either way, you're short an appendage.

Fortunately, the world of Danmachi has rather advanced prostheses, but they are costly.

- Left Arm

Special: (Gain: +10) [75]

The Gods can instinctively sense there is something unique or special about you that makes you stand out from the natives. This won't let them discover your outsider nature, but it will make them more curious.