Humans are nothing but tools

(Surprisingly, Author's writing skills actually started getting better from this chapter. You will be able to notice real differences between this and previous chapters in terms of vocabulary and grammar.)

Ayanokoji (POV)

"Ngh..."

Horikita let out a small sound. Slowly but surely, her eyes fluttered open.

"SUZUNE!!! WHY ARE YOU COVERED IN MUD! WHAT HAPPENED!!!" He said in complete shock, watching Horikita's deteriorated condition. Since he didn't knew about her health at that time, it must have been a shock for not only him but the other students too

Ike -"Why are you in such a condition!"

Horikita - "Just keep watching and you'll understand."

"Are you awake?" I asked.

"Ayano...kouji-kun?"

She sounded dazed, as if she couldn't understand the situation.

"Agh... My head...hurts..."

"You have a high fever. Don't push yourself."

"I see... I-Ibuki-san... But, why are you here?"

Even if I told her to sleep, Horikita wouldn't listen, all while her fever grew worse. She started to understand the situation little by little.

Matsushita -"Does that mean that Horikita-san had a fever during the exam? I mean, Ayanokōji-kun said that her fever had became worse."

Horikita -"Yeah, I had a fever but I was able to hold on by myself. "

Sudo -"Suzune, you shouldn't push yourself this much. What if something else would have happened? You can always rely on me."

Shinohara -"Yeah Horikita-san, you can rely on us too."

Onodera -"Doesn't that mean even though she was so ill during the exam she still helped us, and not only that but we also won the exam. You are so cool, Horikita-san."

Miyamoto -"Yeah, Horikita-san is really amazing!"

Horikita /Ryuuen /Sakayanagi - "GOD!!" /  "Small fries will remain small fries" /  "Ara ara no wonder ayanokoji-kun was able to remain hidden and continue living his ordinary life"  they thought respectively.

Ike -"But why are you covered in mud horikita-san ?!?!?"

"I knew it...Ibuki-san stole my card."

Shinohara -"WHAT!!!!!"

Ike -"Our keycard was stolen???"

Onodera -"Wait, but when did Ibuki-san do that?"

Kanzaki -"Horikita-san, does that mean that you and Ibuki-san were involved in a skirmish? After all, that's the only way to explain how you ended up like that." After hearing what Kanzaki said everyone looked at Horikita worriedly.

Horikita -"Yeah, we were. That's when I confirmed that she had stolen the keycard."

Sudo -"HOW CAN YOU DO THAT, EVEN AFTER WE HELPED YOU!!" he growled at ibuki

Shinohara -"She is the worst. We even helped her when she was covered with bruises. Though I know that was a spy as Hirata-kun told us later, but still to be violent against someone when they are ill."

Onodera -"Really, I don't want to even talk to her."

Class D was looking at Ibuki with complete hostility, they were cursing her. Even though everyone already knew that she was a spy but now learning that she fought against Horikita who was ill, the hostility in their eyes increased.And unexpectedly, Ibuki was ignoring all of them. She was acting like they didn't even exist which made the students even more angry. Though Ibuki was just showing it on the surface, in reality she was really disturbed by the looks she was receiving. As I was thinking this—