Episode_21

Aryan and devil boys truth(part_1)....,
   Shahana Fear came back to her..,

In same time day of the engagement function.,

Reha_excuse me love couple's we are going to dance for your guys but you are busy in romancing? (Now prachi and shahana blushed others smile)
Ranbir_reha plz stop teasing my prachi see she become tomato.
Aryan_yeah you are right.
Reha_fine guys!
Sunny_okay let us do one thing in this dance.
Kaira_let devils group's dance for one song then we will dance. I mean reha and karan me and sunny will dance for one song.
Anu_after that let groom and bride dance for seperate song.
Riyaz_this is best idea guys.
Sid_So devil's group let start our dance.
Kaira_So let's welcome Mr. Siddharth nigam and Ms.avneet kaur.
Sunny_and Mr. Riyaz aly and Ms. anushka sen.
Reha_and the last couple Mr. faisul shaikh and Ms.jannat zubair.
(Soon devil group couple's came in middle of everyone. Shahana and Aryan happily saw them. Soon the song start they to started to dance.every one clap for them and shout there names)

After finishing aryan and shahana hugged them. Ranbir and prachi happily see they bond.

King_So who is the next couple??
Riyaz_So we will welcome the next  couple Mr. Sunny khanna and
Anushka _Mrs.Kaira Sunny khanna to the stage.
Jannat_Next couple we welcome Mr. Karan mehra and
Fai_And Ms.Reha arora to the stage.(all the four of them went and stand then the song start. While dancing karan and reha saw each other remembering their moment.(notice by shahana and king) all the youngest shouting by calling they name)

All of them clap for them. After finishing the dance everyone went to they place.

Manik_So I welcome the couple of three years of love to the stage Let's welcome my sister Ms. Prachi Arora to the stage.
Nandini_And The groom of the bride I welcome My brother Mr. Ranbir kholi to the stage. (Both of went to the stage and the song start both of them start to dance all parents were happily seeing them. Vikram and pallavi realised that Ranbir happiness was depend on prachi when they were not with him both of them smiled with tears which nandini hugged and wipe it)

Every one clap for them youngest shout there name. Pragya and pallavi went and hugged them.

Sid_So the next performance is our fighting couple and
Avneet_And romantic couple to. (Shahana blushed hide her face on aryan chest)
Aryan_Guys! Plz I can't see my  fiance like tomato. (Shahana play fully hit Aryan shoulder all pragya and disha was happy to see them same goes to pallavi and aliya).
Sid_fine! So I welcome the second groom of the engagement party the great Mr. Aryan khanna.
Avneet_Along with his Soon_to_be_wife and my bhabhi Ms. Shahana Arora to the stage. (First Aryan went to the stage and pull shahana to the stage and start to dance everyone clap there hands for them. King and aliya happy to see shahana like this with Aryan and prayed for her to happy like this)