Chaper 3

Ruka pov

"So what should we do today" I said while munching on the pancakes that Asa made up.

"Let's go shopping, I've been meaning to buy new clothes coz Chiquita steals all my clothes" Ahyeon said while looking at Chiquita who's looking away.

"Mmh these pancakes are so delicious Asa unnie" Chiquita says trying to schange the subject.

"I'm glad you like it" Asa said taking a pic of her pancakes.

"Anyway are guys gonna join me" Ahyeon says looking around at all of us.

"Ya" we all said besides Haram who was to busy eating her pancakes.

"Huh, why are you all looking at me" Haram said giving us a weird look.

"Are you joining us for shopping" Ahyeon said.

"Ya definitely, you aren't leaving me alone here by myself" Haram said with a frown on her face.

"Scaredy cat" Rora whispered .

"I heard that" Haram said glaring at Rora.

"Ok I give you guys 30 minutes to prepare, than meet in the living room, and Haram no long showers" Ahyeon said glaring at Haram.

"Fine I won't, I feel like everyone in this group has something against me" Haram said glaring at us.

"Ya we do" I said smirking in Harams direction. She than hit me on the head.

"Oww, that hurt" I said, rubbing my head

"Well you deserve it" Haram said.

30 minutes later

"So are we all here ?" I said as I start counting all the members.

"One of us is missing" I said.

"Shouldn't you know that it's Haram, you guys are roommates" Chiquita said while fixing her shoes.

"Oh its Haram that's missing, anyway she was in the shower last time I checked" I said.

"I told her not to take a long shower, lets leave without her" Ahyeon said.

"Hey! I heard that" Haram said exiting the shower, atleast she's dressed.

"Let's just go" Ahyeon said.

AT THE MALL

"So where should we go first" I asked looking around.

"Let's go there" Ahyeon said pointing at a random store.

"Ok" I said as she dragged me in the store.

"I wanna go in that section Asa unnie" Rora said dragging Asa with her.

"Wait for me" Haram said running after them.

"Guess we are splitting up" Ahyeon said dragging Chiquita with her.

"Guess it's just us Pharita" I said looking up to her.

"Ya, let's go in that direction, I see a nice pair of jeans there" Pharita said dragging me. Damn these girls like to drag a person.

"Unnie how does this look" Pharita said showing me a pair of black jeans.

"It looks nice, pick a few other stuff than we can fit them on in the fitting room" I said while looking at a white long sleeve button up shirt.

"Oh that would look good on you unnie" Pharita said while putting the shirt infront of me to see how it looks.

"Ya I should probably take it" I said taking the shirt in my hand.

After looking at a few more clothing, me and Pharita chose a few items to fit on, so we went to fit it on.

"So unnie what do you think" Pharita said coming out of the fitting room with the black jeans.

"It's nice, it brings out your curves" I said looking at the jeans, I like it.

"Thanks" Pharita says with a slight blush on her face before going back into the fitting room. She fit on a few more items, than it was my turn to go in the fitting room to fit on my items.

"I like this shirt" I said going out of the fitting room, showing Pharita how I look in the shirt.

"Well  you look beautiful yet handsome at the same time." Pharita said while fixing my coler

"Thanks" I said with a big smile on my face.

"You know sometimes I can't believe your 21 years old" Pharita said while pinching my cheeks.

"Is it coz I look so young" I said looking a little up to her.

"Ya plus your very tiny" Pharita said giggling.

"Hey!" I said hitting her on her arm.

"Truth hurts alot doesn't ut Ruka unnie" Pharita said, smirking at me.

(Sigh)" ya it does hurt" I said while taking off the shirt.

"Hey what are you doing, go undress you in the fitting room" Pharita said signaling me to the fitting room.

"Oh yeah" I said remembering I'm not in the fitting room as I walked back into the fitting room.

In the car

Sitting arrangement

Manager driving/passenger seat
Ahyeon/Chiquita
Asa/Rora/Haram
Me/Pharita

"So how did the shopping go for you guys" Ahyeon said looking behind her.

"It went well, it's just these two kept on calling me to ask how this and that looked on them, i barely had any chance to shop for myself" Asa said looking at Rora and Haram who were looking down trying not to laugh.

"Well that's sad unnie, next time shopping without them" Chiquita said while playing on Ahyeon's phone cause her phone was flat.

"Ya your right" Asa said.

"Honestly, mine and Ruka's shopping went well aswell" Pharita said while looking at me.i gave her a small smile since I was tired"

"I finally have clothes, now I just need to hide them away from Chiquita" Ahyeon said looking out the window.

I hope you guys enjoyed, please comment if I made any mistakes.