Chapter 11

A special thanks to: Evening_7_love
                                            Nauleo
                                            GraceJH222

Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

"Dee, Jack, Magi!" Zoya said with the brightest smile "I have a family!"

Magnus looked at her with a smile. He knew the whole scenario so he was fine with it. If anything he was happy for her. 

Dante was trying to process this new found information. He was shook. He looked at Zoya's smiling face and one thing was clear to him. His buttercup was happy and he can do anything to make her happy. He was confused about the situation but his buttercup's smile was enough for him to make his decision. 

Jaxon on the other hand was not as cool about this. His brain had stopped functioning. Zoya, his moon pie said she has a family now. He doesn't have a problem with her having a family but he doesn't want Zoya to get hurt because these people. He very well knew Ethan as the Italian Mafia King and he also knew that family meant everything to the Andersons. They were always seen as the golden family. But in the Mafia world things weren't always the way they were projected to the outer world. Jaxon looked at Zoya's smiling face and his heart melted. He swore that he would torture anyone who dares hurt his moon pie. And she looks happy with them so he thought to give them a chance.

 "Baby are you satisfied now?" Magnus asked with a gentle smile "Now can you tell mw why you decided to wake up all of a sudden? You scared all of us."

"Magi I had a bad dream," Zoya said looking at him "and when I woke up you weren't there so I walked down by myself to drink some water. But the counter top was too high for me so I was angry. I then went to the couch and drank water from my bottle. I was keeping it back when I saw my laptop and I had an idea. I searched for Alexander Russo and then hacked into their system. Did you know they did a lot of bad things? Anyways so I leaked some of the company's illegal shipment information and well they went bankrupt. Then I sent an anonyms email to the news reporter, giving her the exact location where she could find Alexander's body. Well you know the rest of it."

"Baby you truly are a devil," Magnus said shaking his head, trying to hide the smile which was on his face.

"They shouldn't have tried to hurt papa," she said with a pout "You know I could've done something worse but I think there was no need. Did you see the bruises on papa's face? It must be hurting so much!"

"Angel its not hurting much now," Ethan said with a smile. He was over the moon. After all he finally has the daughter he wished for. 

Lily was looking at Zoya with a loving gaze. The last time she was pregnant with Noah and Daniel she wanted one of them to be a girl. But after they were born the doctors told her that she wouldn't be able to get pregnant again which broke her heart. But now looking at Zoya her heart warmed up. She looked at the girl with a smile. Zoya is her daughter now. 

"Buttercup tell me one thing then you can go sleep," Dante said in a gentle tone.

"Ok Dee," she said with a nod.

"Why did you leave the orphanage?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Dee I-" she said in a small voice and Jaxon knew something was wrong.

"Zoya I am trying very and I mean extremely hard to control my anger so you better speak up," Jaxon said trying to calm his nerves.

"I was hungry," she mumbled looking down.

"Why didn't you eat dinner?" Dante asked.

"Punishment," she said looking down.

"What the fuck?" Magnus asked in anger "Why didn't you tell me that sooner?"

"I am sorry Magi," she said her voice quivering "I no mean to be a bad girl. My body was paining from mornings punishment so I no do the work. Matron said I shouldn't eat because I am a bad girl. So I snuck into the kitchen after bedtime to get something because I was hungry. I accidenly made some noise so I ran out of the building. Then I heard Alexander and I went their. I am sorry. I know mean to be a bad girl."

"Sweet pie you are not a bad girl," Lily said carefully picking her up and making her sit on her lap. 

"Moon pie I want to ask one question ok?" Jaxon asked, his eyes red in anger "Did she hit you?"

"Yes Jack," she said in a small voice "it hurt a lot. I told her to stop but she didn't."

"Angel why didn't you hit her?" Ethan asked controlling his anger.

"Uncle Freddy said not to use violence every time," she said in a small voice "so I thought it was my fault and didn't hit her."

"I need to fucking words with Fredrick," Dante said clenching his fist in anger.

"Angel can you go sleep with Mumma?" Ethan asked gently "Magnus, Dante, Jaxon and I have something to take care of."

"Ok papa," she said with a nod "When will come back?"

"Angel we all will be back by breakfast." he said with a smile "Now go sleep ok? And tell Mumma if you want something."

"Ok Papa," she said with a smile "Bye Magi, Jack, Dee and Papa. Love you all. Goodnight!"  

"Night Angel, I love you too,"

"Night Buttercup, love you,"

"Night Moon pie, love you,"

Lily gently picked Zoya up and walked upstairs to their bedroom. She gently placed her on the bed and made her lie. Zoya looked at her with big eyes. She was experiencing a mothers love for the first time. Zoya looked at Lily's face as Lily tucked her in properly. Lily was about kiss her when she remembered about the allergy and stopped. She smiled sadly and lied down beside her maintaining some distance. Lily had previously changed her clothes so that now most oh her body was covered but she didn't want to risk hurting Zoya in her sleep. After a couple of minutes of rolling around Zoya decided to break the silence.

"Mumma can we cuddle?" she asked in a small voice.

"Sweet pie I don't want to hurt you," Lily said sadly "What if I touch you and you get a panic attack?"

"Mumma please," she whined "I trust you. And see I am all covered!"

Lily looked at her and sighed. She couldn't say no to her puppy eyes so she nodded. Zoya immediately scooted closer to her and hugged her. Lily did the same. 

"Goodnight Mumma," Zoya murmured.

"Goodnight sweet pie," Lily said with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

Actually am really sorry for the late update.

Love 
Laaxmi