Apology - ch.4

Guizhong pulled lumine back abruptly. Luckily, I managed to catch her before she hit the ground. I looked up at Guizhong to see her angry face. Lumine was stunned, and a crowd had gathered around us.

"What the hell was that Guizhong?!" I hiss at her. She instantly lifts her gaze from lumine and up to me.

"I-" Guizhong stuttered. She looked at me in surprise by my reaction.

I immediately help Lumine gather her balance and let go of her waist. Aether runs over to us and takes his sisters and and looks at her with concern. Guizhong sheds a tear before she looks at lumine and bows her head.

"I'm sorry princess, I don't know what came over me.." Guizhong pleads. Aether looks over at her with a glare.

"Do-" Aether starts, before lumine abrupts him and give him a slight glare. "It's alright Mrs. Apology accepted" Lumine replies with a soft smile. She lets go of her brothers grip and looks over to me. "Our place at 6 tomorrow?" She asks while smiling at me. I nod at her and she walks away with a smile.

"Alright everyone, please make your way to the doors. The ball is over" Aether announces. Everyone starts leaving and aether comes back up to me. We're now all alone in the huge ballroom.

"Please don't hurt my sister, she means the world to me and after our parents died she left all her friends.. so please.. don't hurt her. If you do I will personally handle you" Aether says with a pleading voice until the threat at the end. I nod gently and smile at him.

"Don't worry your majesty, your sister is safe with me" I reply as I slowly bow in respect for him. He gives me a slight smile before he turns and walks away where his sister walked previously.

When I reach the car I spot Guizhong outside it, she's sitting on a close by bench waiting for me. When she spots me walking down the staircase outside the castle, she instantly stands up and walk towards me. I greet her with a light smile and a tiny wave. She replies with a sad smile. We both get in the car and she locks her seatbelt in sync with me.

"I'm really sorry about what I did to your friend Zhongli, I honestly don't know what came over me.." Guizhong explains as I begin to drive. Her tone is sad and shaky, full of regret and apologies.

"Don't worry Guizhong, it's okay. I'll talk to lumine tomorrow, I'll explain everything then" I reply reassuring. She nods at me and I smile softly at her.

The rest of the car ride is silent, we reach Guizhong's house and she steps out. I wave at her and we exchange a simple 'goodbye'.

The drive back to my house is silent. I step inside my house and let out a sigh. The day is finally over and I can sleep. I brush my teeth, change into some pj bottoms and decided on shirtless, turn off all the lights, lock the door and finally go to sleep.

-:-

I wake up to yet another day of heavy rain. The rain hitting my window hard. '10.00 PM' my phone shows. I sigh and get up. I quickly brush my teeth, take a shower and change to some regular clothes, not bothering to look nice today.

I spend the day inside, exercising, watching tv and eat food. In the middle of the move I was watching my phone buzzes.

Guizhong:
"Hey zhongli! I hope you're not mad or anything?"

The message said. I read it and immediately felt pity for her. She really is sorry for what she did.

Zhongli:
"Hey Guizhong! Of course not! I was never mad😊"

Guizhong:
"Do you think we could hang out sometime soon?"

Zhongli:
"Sure! When would you like to hang out? I'm free pretty much all week, except today of course "

Guizhong:
"Saturday? Two days from now?"

Zhongli:
"Sounds good! See you Saturday"

Guizhong:
"Great! See you then😁"

I feel happy when Guizhong wants to see me again. I don't want her to dislike me, and I want my two friends to get along too!

I continue to watch the movie. It eventually comes to an end and I look down at the screen of my phone. '05:30 PM' it says. I quickly get up and start getting ready. I change into some black jeans, a white tee and a check pattern beige coat. About 20 minutes later I walk out my door and go to see Lumine in the park.

-

Authors note:
Thanks for reading! Honestly! But yeah, no favourites yet. Neither a single comment🥲 I've just felt inspired to write lately! These chapters doesn't make all that much sense, I'll fix it! I'm gonna update the chapters hoping it will improve the story! I'm also trying to write longer chapters. I really hope you enjoy it! And please please PLEASE comment something or favorite my work! I would appreciate so incredibly much just a single interaction!

I've had some weird things with the art work at the top of the pages, dunno what's going on there.

Art link:

https://images.app.goo.gl/2EF3rdDveMKECjzn9