T🪩 ~ twenty two - one of your girls

tom's pov:

"get the car ready" i demanded and the assistant scrambled towards the door. i smirked at his fear and fixed my bandana, excited for tonight.

suddenly, bill walked into the room with my coat.

"hurry up tom everyone's waiting for you" bill says and throws my jacket at me. i take it and walk out the room putting it on. i lock my door behind me and head down the stairs out towards the front of the house, following bill.

as we near my car, i can already see the girls latching onto gustav and georg. i look over and see bill walking towards his girl for the night. that means i was left with whichever one they didn't pick. annoying. i always picked first.

i glanced over to my car to see a beautiful woman stood in a small skirt and top leaning on the hood of my car. i stopped in my tracks and stared at her. her dark eyes accentuated by her makeup were illuminated by the moonlight as i walked towards her slowly. i've never seen a girl like her. her gorgeous locks of hair slightly moved in the breeze as my attention was drawn to her body, her perfect hourglass figure enticed me. i felt a weird feeling, something i've never felt for a woman before, i usually get pretty girls, but nothing like her. as i reached her, she smiled innocently and came over to hug me. surprised by her non-sexual approach i questioned wether they had brought me a real stripper or not.

i hugged back before retracting and resting my hand on her back. she started talking to me but i was just lost in her eyes, a they were a gorgeous deep colour of  y/ec.

she stopped talking but i had no idea what she said.

"i'm tom, what's your name?" i ask her praying that she didn't tell me her name before when i wasn't listening.

"it's nice to meet you tom i'm y/n" her voice sounded like birdsong from a childhood.

i glance over to bill and he's on the phone to someone with his arm wrapped around his girl.

gustav was sat in his car with the door open, his girl was leaning on the door of the car talking to him.

georg was stood next to his car with his girl kissing his neck.

i look back at y/n and for the first time in my life, i feel as though i want to get to know her, and not do what the others were doing. because bill was on the phone, he had told the guards to close the gates in case we were going to be a while. i used this time as an opportunity to talk to y/n. she seemed shocked that i was asking about her life and not using her skills like she was here for.

15 minutes passed, but it felt like 30 seconds, me and y/n were getting on so well, i learnt about her she learnt about me. we had established a real connection, something i've never had with any girl before.

bill turned his phone off and commanded the guards to open the gates.

"tom come on, the club closes in a few hours we need to go" he shouts over to me

i peer down to y/n and feel a wave of emotion wash over me.

"bill you go ahead i'll catch up with you all in a bit" i answer and he nods and gets in his car. each car drives out of the yard leaving me and y/n alone. i felt a desire for her. but not just a physical one, i felt it emotionally. i wanted her, all of her.

i led her back into the house, something ive never done before. i poured us two glasses of wine and brought us into one of the living rooms. we sat on the couch and faced each other. as she spoke her eyes pierced into mine making my desire for her grow. she pulled her hand through her hair and edged closer to me. she is right next to me so we are touching and she leans into my ear.