Chapter 17

Author pov :

Author pov :

2:00 pm-

Yn go inside her room with a tired sigh with a big basket as today she is feeling tired easily but still she did her all work. Jungkook told her not to do work but she refused. After going inside her eyes fall on that vase which is now full of red roses, she smiles softly as she knows it's him. But she also feels sad that she can't be his, this royal society will torture her if they get to know this. She doesn't want people will call her King's mistress, but she hates this word & also her grandparents will get hurt which she doesn't want & that's why she is refusing Jungkook, she loves him a lot more than her life but her insecurities & her grandparent's safety she steps back from Jungkook.

She caresses the rose & smiles painfully. She shook her head & go towards her small trunk where her clothes are. She opens it to find a casual dress to wear, Today she takes a half day off so she is free now.

While finding her another dress she notice that her one dress is missing, she become confused & try to find it but its nowhere, Yn sighed as s he thought maybe while drying her dress, someone took it accidentally, she is not worried as her it is just a dress. She takes one dress & closes the door & windows to change it.

It's given by her grandma so she wears it as she is going out of the castle

She likes to wear a white simple dress.

She takes a scarf with her bcz of sunlight.

She go out & started walking towards the backdoor of the castle.

But she doesn't know that she is not alone, someone is also going with her & it's Jungkook.

Jungkook's pov :

Well I know following her is wrong but I can't let her go out alone, it's not safe as I have many rivals who can attack her if they get to know that she is working here & that's why I'm following my sweetheart, I saw a big basket which she is holding with her small beautiful hand, I want to help her but I know if I show myself to her she will go away from me again which I hate a lot.