Klaus's POV

"I'm sure he's found Agnes." Amelia smiled as we left the bar and looked at the church ahead of us.

"I trust your little witchy intuition, come on." I said with a tilt of my head.

She skipped across the road, her mind in evil mode. She always smiles and skips when she's being a bad person, it's to intimidate her prey more. Plus I know she secretly enjoys being a little menace.

"Going somewhere?" I questioned Kieran as Amelia and I entered the church.

Kieran stopped in his tracks his eyes falling on us. He gripped his jacket harder as he looked at the time and back up to the two of us. "You're early." He said as he stated the obvious.

"Well it's a good thing I am." I smirked as I looked down at his jacket and back up to him. "You seem hell-bent on enacting vengeance all on your lonesome."

Kieran didn't speak as he shifted his feet, his eyes having the tiniest bit of fear. Amelia sighed next to me in annoyance as she watched Kieran try to disobey us.

"The trouble is, I need something from Agnes before you send her off to meet her maker." I said in an understanding tone. "So, I propose we strike a deal." I ordered. "Bring her here."

Kieran looked down at his feet, not wanting to make a deal with two devils. So I made one for him, I didn't tell Amelia about it and she's probably going to be pissed but I have to do what I have to do.

"In exchange, I'll even ensure your niece..." I said as I looked at Kieran with promising eyes. "...cami remains safe."

I heard Amelia scoff behind me, I knew she wouldn't like it. "I would so hate for her to get caught up in all of this." Amelia said in a pouting tone but I could tell she had an evil smile plastered on her face.

Kieran gulped as he looked at the two of us with begging eyes, but he knew deep down that if he doesn't make the deal then bye bye cami.

"I'll have them bring Agnes here." Kieran finally spoke. "If you undo that hex." He finished as his eyes landed on Amelia.

I looked behind me, Amelia proudly wearing her evil smile as she nodded her head. "I don't welsh on my promises Kieran."

Kieran nodded his head slowly. He opened his phone and sent a quick text to someone. "She will be here in ten." He said quietly as he went to the front of the church and sat down.

"Thank you so much father." Amelia boasted as she walked to the front of the church and sat down on the steps.

"I thought witches protected each other?" Kieran asked Amelia as he looked over at her with furrowed brows. "Or are you too bonded to the originals to help your own?" He said disgustingly.

Amelia hummed her eyes rolling at his words. "I protect good witches." She spoke. "And I am also an original, so I guess you could say I'm bonded to myself." She finished with a shrug of her shoulders.

"But there's only three originals?" Kieran asked as I walked over and sat down next to Amelia.

"It looks like Marcel hid an important detail from you." I tsked with a small shake of my head. "My lovely ex wife is also an original, she's not just some ordinary vampire. Some would say she's the scariest original actually."

The church doors bursted open, two cops dragging Agnes in. Her hands in cuffs as she tried to lightly fight them off. Amelia waved her hand at the one cop she hexed, her hexing lifting off of him now that they have completed their task.

"This is outrageous! What's the charge?" Agnes pleaded as the cops threw her onto one of the benches.

"Please, Agnes." Kieran said annoyed. "You know that Marcels runs the vampires in this town. Who do you think runs everything else?" Kieran finished as the cop handed him exactly what I was looking for.