Filthy Little Hobbitses

About The Story: Sam and Frodo give in to their passion on the way to Mordor. (Not long, just an idea that forced its way into my head lol)

Word Count: 508
———————————————————————————

"Whats they doing precious?" Sméagol asks as he peers over the ledge he's laying on to spy on the hobbits below.

The hobbits in question are covered under a single cloak, and while their bodies aren't visible, the sounds they are making are unmistakable.

Gollum chuckles, "the fat one is making master wriggle like a fish."

"Should we helps him?" Sméagol asks innocently, cocking his head to the side as he continues to watch.

"No no," Gollum says, reaching under their dirty loincloth, "let them have their fun whiles we have our own." Gollum strokes the rapidly hardening flesh under their loincloth, "does Sméagol enjoys this?"

Sméagol closes their eyes, "yes precious."

"Good good," Gollum coos, "watch the hobbitses my love."

Under the cloak, unaware that they are being watched, Sam and Frodo are in the throws of their not so secret passion. Laying on their sides, Sam has his arm around Frodo's waist, rubbing the hobbits cock. "Come on Mister Frodo," Sam says lovingly, "you're too tense. You need to relax."

"Oh Sam," Frodo moans, "it's no use. I can't do it."

"Yes you can, you're almost there," Sam tells him. "Just a bit more."

Sam's hand works Frodo's cock with a skill that only comes from years of practice. The soft skin of Frodo's hard cock slid across Sam's calloused hands quickly, making the hobbit moan and press into Sam, who's own cock was throbbing in his pants.

"I need you Sam," Frodo groans.

Sam doesn't hesitate. He quickly flips Frodo onto all fours and pulls his cock out, teasing it between Frodo's cheeks. Frodo groans at the feeling of Sam's cock, desperately needing it inside him. He presses his ass into Sam, urging Sam to fill him.

And Sam does so, in one swift movement.

The two hobbits moan as Sam sheaths himself inside Frodo. Sam reaches around and grabs Frodo's cock, pumping it in time with his thrusts. Beads of precum roll down Frodo's shaft, making Sam's hand slide easily. The sound of skin slapping skin echos off the rocks around them, but neither care about the noise. The scent and feeling of each other is all they are aware of.

Up on his ledge, Gollum continues to rub his own cock, "tells us you like it."

"We likes it precious," Sméagol pants, his eyes still on the hobbits. As he watches, the cloak falls off them, revealing the fucking hobbits.

Frodo glances up and sees Sméagol, "he's watching us Sam."

"Let him Mister Frodo," Sam grunts, still pounding into Frodo.

As Sméagol's hand works their cock, Sam's hand skillfully works Frodo's until at long last, both hobbits yell out as an orgasm takes them. Up on his ledge, Gollum finds an odd sensation building in him. One that he hasn't had in many many years. It explodes from him so hard that he thinks it might kill him.

Below him, Sam and Frodo lay panting in each others arms. Sam smiles happily as his best friend finally drifts off into a restful sleep.