~ Prolugue ~

~ Prolugue ~

Hey, hey! It's Mildew, It's amazing to see you guys again. You most likely know me from my Lego Monkie Kid fanfic, which is still in progress, lol. I created this one to get used to writing easier fan fics with an easier story plan to collab with before I got into a more interesting and detailed show. I'm thinking about doing a The Amazing Digital Circus one too, so you guys can notify me if you'd like that too! Like the lmk fanfic, I'll just be adding some things to see if it answers some of your questions. 

So to begin, I'm going to be including you, (Y/N), inside the episodes that have happened so far in this show.  What you'll look like will be posted in a new chapter (whatever you call it) and I can take requests if you'd like to change anything. Like I said, I need to have those requests before I add the chapter for the second episode. You'll have a lot of time if you get here early since I have school and other things. You'll be sticking with the main three (V,N, Uzi, and possibly J) throughout the story and the same scenarios. Basically, your character will be added to.. well, almost everything that's going on in the show.

It's really hard to really finish anything I might need to clear out but I'm trying my best, so stay with me here 😭. Just now noticing Epilogue means the end of the book and not the beginning, so I dearly apologize for the confusion! Once I've covered all the episodes that are posted so far, there'll be a long gap in this story, but I'll take requests and make some one shots whenever I can myself, I'll be explaining more about that when it gets to that point.

To end it here, I'll be adding anything that changes here. If it's urgent/important, then I'll be making a new draft (thingy majingy) and letting you guys know then and there. It was really nice reading and writing with you guys, so until then!

-MILDEW OUT!!

(Words: 372)