02. HEARTBXAT.

Authors's note: Hey, hey! Quick note before we start. I'd like to thank everyone for the support and the same things like (F/I) means.. Y'know-, first initial. We're gonna focus more on you and V bonding since V didn't go with Uzi and V to meet Eldritch J. That's all, once we get into the past more I'll discuss the relationship you two have together since this isn't making a lot of sense 🥲. Thanks again! Have fun reading!

The ssounss of rainfall pounds outside.

"We got to curb her trips to the dump."

N is shown wearing a suit and holding a platter, like a servant.

"And where is she getting the hair to play dress-up with them? Creepy..."

James tosses his glass onto the tray, which N catches without dropping any dishes and walks off. He stops to make a view out of a window as the cacophonous storm continues raging. Continuing his walk, he looks around some more as he collides with V, wearing a maid's outfit as you followed behind her. The collision causes N to drop the platter and the dishes fall to the floor.

"OH! I'm so sorry!"

"I-It's okay! I wasn't looking."

Their hands touch and a spark emits. They blush and stare in curiosity as N begins to speak, but is kicked to the side by J. You seemed a bit jealous as you helped V up and looked over at J.

"Move it, moro-" She gets cut off and suddenly turns cutesy and polite. "Hi, Tessa! ...Oh, no. Another one?"

You all look over at the new drone as she reveals herself from behind Tessa. She makes eye contact with N as everything suddenly goes dark...

~

N wakes up from his rest and falls to the ground.

"N, I found something in here!"

Inside the Corpse House, Uzi is inspecting her new finding: a symbol consisting of a skull with a cap and wings. Uzi stares at her reflection in a mirror, which breaks.

"That's weird and concerning."

You giggled at the comment as you leaned on top of V's head.

"Bite me! This is probably you weirdo's fault!"

"I've never seen that symbol before. Wanna do an autopsy to find out?"

You popped the side of her head as she pouted and leaned back into the chair.

N appears. "What'd you find?"

"Did you know that was a pilot hat?"

"I was the pilot? That's awesome! I crashed and ruined everything... Spaceship Pilot: Origin Story."

V hisses, then you calmed her as your hand formed those little bubble things and she blew at it, making bubbles form.

"...Speaking of piloting to Earth," N says awkwardly, changing the subject. "We sure 'murder all humans' is, uh, morality?"

"The humans sent you without a communication relay and reformatted your memories to soup." No response or rebuttal. "Covering their tracks means their past negotiating. Not like tried negotiating with my mom..."

"Or you missed the negotiations! The humans programmed us to solve a problem. Where's proof of your backstory? The one where your kind's so conveniently innocent?" She chuckled insanely.