In his Office

"Damn Man I think she likes me." Luka said with a smirk on his face.

Nino - Wait who?

Luka - Marinette like me.  Me and her have been getting closer.

Adrien looked up from his paperwork for a moment before looking back down.

Nino - And how are you guys getting closer?

Luke -  Like we started taking a lot and she very nice to me.

Adrien - She's nice to everyone.

Nino - That part.

Luka - You guys don't get it! Like she's nice to me in a different way. I see how the way she looks at me.

Adrien rolled his eyes while they weren't looking.  He hates that he couldn't say anything to Luka to make him shut the fuck.

Luka - Man I think I want to take her out on a date.

Nino - Where!

Luka - I don't know she seems like the kind of women who's not low class. Like you know you got to spend money with her.

Adrien sat back in his sit to listen to the two conversation.

Nino - Well from what I heard from Alya she is a hard worker woman so maybe.

Luka - Man I really want to get to know her better. Adrien your away with her I know you know something about her.

Adrien - Nope not a thing.

Luka - Oh come on you guys are with each other almost every day you got to know something!

Adrien - The only thing we talk about is the work for the collaboration that's all.

Luka - Your telling me a super hot woman like her couldn't get you to break?

"Shit she got me to break on the first night" He said in his head"

Adrien - Nope.

Luka - Bullshit you can't tell me you don't look at her ass. Shit it's to big for anyone not to noticed it.

Now Adrien was getting irritated. He wanted to slap the shit out of him for just taking about Marinette body.

Nino - W..wait aren't you still fucking Kagami and Chloe?

Luka - Man that's old.

Nino - Marinette not that type of person to put up with that shit.

Luka - that's why I'm willing to throw those two girls away.

Adrien - Yeah right you just fuck Chloe a hour ago.

Luka - W..well that's all going to change right now git it?

"Sure " Adrien said while rolling his eyes. He knew that Marinette wouldn't even step that low unless she was making him mad.

Luckily for him their lunch break was finally over.  He didn't want to spend another minutes with Luka.

Once Luka was out of the room Nino looked over at Adrien.

Nino - You know you can't hide shit from me.

Adrien - What do you mean?

Nino Chuckle before answering his friend question " Your fucking Marinette.'