Chapter 17

Daniela: It changed.

Nova looked down, her ears still flat, her tail down.

Daniela: I know you might not trust me and all but I don't want to try and do anything.

Nova's ears lifted a little and she looked up at Daniela. The tall, redhead vampire smirked.

Daniela: How cute. I see no point in it anymore. It's been 16 years and I...

Daniela looked away from Nova, running a gloved finger down the blade of her sickle.

Daniela: I missed you.

Nova's ears fully went up, her tail lifting a bit. Her eyes showed a very small amount of trust.

Daniela: I did. I know Bela has, too. I don't know about Cass. After you left the second time, she attacked half the maids and mother has yet to replace them. I think she was angry but for a different reason. I think she also missed you.

Nova didn't know how to respond to that and neither did her ears or tail. Daniela laughed softly and put a hand on Nova's head, gently rubbing her ears.

Daniela: I won't be able to protect you from them but I'll try.

Nova leaned into Daniela's touch, her tail wagging slightly. This is what she always wanted. She just wanted them to love her and be nice to her and to be gentle.

Daniela: For what it's worth, I'm sorry for how I treated you before. I don't have an excuse for why I acted like that.

Nova looked up at Daniela and leaned into her, wrapping her arms around the tall vampire's waist, her head going on her chest. Daniela tensed for a second before relaxing and hesitantly putting her arms around Nova.

Daniela: Thank you, vulpe mică.

The moment was short lived as Nova heard the sound of buzzing. Daniela also heard it and held Nova tighter.

Daniela: Don't worry.

Nova, still not fully trusting Daniela, wanted to struggle against her but didn't when she saw Bela appear.

Bela: Oh, little fox.

Daniela let Nova go and Bela picked her up, hugging her tightly.

Bela: I missed you.

Bela kissed Nova on her forehead, right on her mark. Nova didn't know how to react since the last time she saw Bela, she was trying to kill her.

Daniela: Let her breath, Bela.

Bela looked at Nova then set her down.

Bela: Sorry. You must be scared. I would be too if I was in your shoes.

Nova looked between Bela and Daniela then down at the floor. She was hiding her blush from them. Her ears were down and she was trying not to let her tail wag. She was finally getting the attention she wanted from two of her three mistresses.

Bela: I don't know where Cass is.

Daniela: Neither do I.

Nova's heart stopped when she heard heels clicking against the marble floor. She hesitantly looked up and saw the tall, brunette vampire walking towards them. She had an unreadable expression, but her sickle was out, making Nova nervous.

Cassandra: I'm right here.

Bela and Daniela looked over at their sister then at Nova. Bela stood closer to Nova. Cassandra walked up to Nova, staring down at her. Nova instinctively backed away, her tail between her legs, her ears pressed down.

Cassandra: Come here.

Bela: Cass.

Daniela just watched, waiting in case Cassandra tried something.

Cassandra: I won't do anything.

Cassandra held her hand out for Nova. Nova didn't feel any bad feeling coming from the brunette, so she slowly walked up to her. Cassandra took her hand and pulled her against her, wrapping her arms around the small fox. Nova tensed, her eyes wide. Bela and Daniela glanced at each other and relaxed, giving soft smiles.

Cassandra: I missed you, vulpe mica.

Nova relaxed in Cassandra's arms, slowly and hesitantly leaning into her. Her tail started wagging, her ears lifted. She finally got what she longed for. She finally had the attention she wanted for so long. She had her mistresses' attention.

Bela: I think this is what she wanted all along.

Daniela: Cassandra's attention?

Bela: No, dummy. Our attention. All of us.

Daniela: Oh. Yeah, makes sense.

Cassandra ran her fingers through Nova's hair in a soothing way, giving a soft kiss to her forehead, right on her mark. Nova looked up at Cassandra, having a small smile on her face. Cassandra's eyes widened.

Cassandra: You're smiling, vulpe mica.

Bela: She is?

Cassandra: Yeah. Look.

Bela moved behind Cassandra and looked down at Nova.

Bela: Aw. She is smiling.

Daniela came behind Cassandra and looked over her shoulder at Nova, her own grin coming on her face.

Daniela: You look cuter when you smile, vulpea dulce.

Nova hid her face in Cassandra's chest, her tail wagging faster, her ears staying up. Her mistresses laughed, chuckled, and giggled softly. All three of them had never shown Nova much attention, Bela did but it wasn't always, so it was new to Nova to receive attention from them.

An hour had passed. Alcina was happy to see Nova, too. Nova expected Alcina to be angry and try to kill her again but, no. She had pulled Nova onto her lap and held her and showered her in attention for an hour.

Alcina: We all missed you dearly, draga vulpe. We thought you wouldn't return.

Nova had her eyes closed, enjoying the attention.

Alcina: Such a sweet girl.

Alcina kissed the mark on Nova's forehead and stroked her tail. Nova would've been blushing, considering Alcina was the embodiment of everyone's secret or known kinks, but her heart was for Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela. She nuzzled into Alcina's neck, letting out a soft sigh.

Alcina: Sweet girl. Sweet, good girl.