(𝟢𝟢𝟩.) 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗒

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——
❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

❛ ━━━━  ( 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈 𝒙 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖺 )  ❜

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 let out a small laugh at the cream smeared on her nose, claudia's eyes narrowed at him, her hand coming up to swat him on the arm, "stop laughing at me, it's impossible to drink it without getting cream everywhere

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 let out a small laugh at the cream smeared on her nose, claudia's eyes narrowed at him, her hand coming up to swat him on the arm, "stop laughing at me, it's impossible to drink it without getting cream everywhere."

the f1 driver continued to laugh, his eyes crinkling in pure amusement. "if you wanted to avoid the cream and me laughing at you, you should've gotten a straw...why didn't you?" claudia peered down at coffee milkshake in her hand, a straw missing clearly where it's supposed to be in the small gap at the front of the lid.

looking between the cup and lando, she playfully glared at him, "how is it my fault they gave me the wrong cup for my drink that needs a straw? what was i supposed to do correct them, that's so awkward!"

lando laughed even harder, walking slightly in front of her so he could watch her mannerisms and arguments entirely.

as his laughter faded, his smile remained, watching as claudia continued to struggle with not getting whipped cream all over her face. she rolled her eyes at him, trying to to squirm awkwardly under his intense eye contact.

"stop looking at me like that, maybe you should try drinking this without it going everywhere. it's harder than it looks."

lando shook his head, a grin still very prominent on his face. he slowed his pace, to walk exactly beside her, gently prying the cup out of her hand, and pulling a folded napkin out from his pocket.