Pilot

Start writing your story

✨✨✨

The wind blew in Avery's dirty blond hair as she approached Spencer's barn. Ave already assumed that the other girls were, they had already agreed to meet each other in an hour. But after getting a text she took a small detour, resulting in her having to go home again and change her clothing. The music inside was pumping loudly and could be heard even as the ongoing storm raged.

"Hey, babes, sorry I'm late," Eve said when she opened the door to find Spencer, Hanna, Emily, and Aria already there, but didn't see Alison.

"Where have you been E? We were getting kinda worried." Spencer asked worriedly. Spencer's eyes landed on her right hand which was wrapped tightly in a bandage. You can never hide anything from the Hasting girl. "E, what happened to your hand?"

"Oh," Eve said innocently, "I fell up the stairs and sprained it, I also hit my head as well. You know my house can be very dangerous." She combed her hair to the side to reveal a bandaid up above her eyebrow.

"Avery, it looks really bad, you need to go to the doctor," Hanna said worried. Hanna was a sweetheart, who always cared for others, which is why Avery loved everything about her. And the fact that Hanna's sister Harley and Avery's Brother Jamie are dating.

"Han, my mother is a doctor remember? Mom said I'll be fine." Avery gave all her friends a sweet smile, sitting down on the couch next to her blond friend. "So, where is Ail?"

"I don't know, she said she would be here. Maybe she got caught up at home." Aria shrugged pushing her brown hair with pink highlights of her face. Aria was the artistic one in our group, she is very passionate about writing.

"Maybe her parents wanted some time with her, she just got back from Georgia." Emily piped in. Em was our jock of the group. She is one of the best swimmers that I know.

Avery was pretty much a mixture of all her friends, she was similar to Spencer in a way, she was smart with good grades and also tutored people. She was kinda like a tomboy like Emily the captain of the volleyball team, and a cheerleader. Ave had an artistic side like Aria, but why Aria was more into pictures and writing. Ave was more into painting and singing. She could be a sweetheart like Hanna. But a huge bitch like Allison.

The five girls returned to their small party, passing around a glass to drink when the music suddenly turned off followed by a thunder.

"What happened?" Hanna asked confused and scared as she moved a little closer to Avery.

"It must be the storm," Spencer answered calmly. But then a noise outside had all the girls in silence.

"I think something is out there," Aria whispered.

The door to the barn slowly opened with a creaking sound. "Guys," Hanna whispered slightly scared as she grabbed Ave's damaged hand, Ave let a cry when Hanna grabbed her hand, hanna then said 'sorry' and grabbed her non-damaged hand. All the girls then stood up and Avey took the lead as they all walked towards the door. The sound of a glass bottle crashing outside caused all the girls to let out a scream. They slowly moved closer, but all Avery could think about was him, and she was wishing and praying that it was not him.

"Gotcha!" Ailson jumped into the view, scaring her friend half to death as Ave let out a laugh of relief when she saw it was her best friend and not him.

"That's not funny Alison," Spencher said sternly.

"I thought it was hilarious." Alison laughed smugly walking towards the couches. The rest of the girls followed after her.

"Ail, have you downloaded the new Beyonce?" Hanna asked as they all went to sit back down in their original spots.

"Oh, no yet," Ail replied putting her phone away.

"I'm loving her new video," Emily said joining the conversation and smiling very brightly.

"Maybe a little too much, Em?" Ali said in her 'special tone' which meant she knew something that no one else did. All the other girls laughed, except for Avery who saw the uncomfortable look on Emily's face. "Your turn," Alison handed the glass of liquor to Aria who took a big gulp.

"Careful Aria, drink too much and you will tell us all your secrets." Spencer teased while everyone laughed.

"Freinds share secrets, that's what keeps us close." Ali smiled, "Drink up." She added as Aria took another big gulp.

"Here Ave." Alison handed the cup to her hazel-eyed friend.

"Ail, you know I don't drink," Ave said not taking the cup.

"Oh, come on Ave, Tonight I think you do," Ailson said giving her a look that looked like she was treating her and caring. Avery rolled her eyes took the cup from Aillson and took a sip, grimacing at the taste when she took a drink.

------

Hours later she woke up by someone shaking her. " Avery, wake up." she heard Aria say and she groggily sat up, her head feeling like it was about to explode.

"Where are Ail and Spencer?" Hanna asked groggily.

"We don't know." Aria said standing up to walk towards the barn door that stood open, "Ail?" she called when she heard someone walk towards them only for it be Spencher to come into the light.

"She's gone."

"What do you mean, she gone?" Avery asked confused as she stood up but only to sit back down when dizziness took over her.

"I've looked everywhere for." Spencer stated, her expression slightly dazed, "I think I heard her scream."

@novablake28

BOOM!💥
Chapter one is finished and let's continue on with the book.