𝟗. 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝟗

Warning this chapter is going to contain MATURE CONTENT RATED R read at your own expense

Brian hurried and paid the bill before he locked our hands together and pulled me out of the restaurant

Walking beside him, he releases my hand to wrap his arm around my waist pulling me flush against his side. I couldn't help but feel my body get even hotter as I felt his body against mine.

He pulls my car keys from his pocket and unlocks the door. Pulling away from him I walk around and get in the passenger seat.

I watch as he hurriedly gets into the car starts my baby up and pulls off. The tension is so thick I can feel my heartbeat in my ears as I try not to fidget in my seat.

I think going to tease him a little bit more

Placing my hand on his thigh, I couldn't help the smirk I felt rise on my face when he tensed up.

"Jade." he says in a warning tone as I slowly slide my hand further up his leg.

Once I reach my goal I cup him through his pants and pause as I hear him take in a deep shaky breath.

Slowly moving my hand up and down I watch as his grip on the steering wheel tightens making me smile.

"You're playing with fire lil mama." he grits through his teeth.

"Well, it's a good thing that I like to get burned." I say feeling him harden up in my hand. I watch as he picks up speed.

It didn't take us long to reach Harry's and Brian parked the car. Unbuckling myself I barely had time to get out of the car before I was being pressed against the passenger door.

With Brian's mouth against mine kissing me with so much force I can't help the moan I let out as I wrap my arms around his neck. Letting my fingers tangle into his hair.

Feeling his hands slide down from my gripping my waist to the back of my thighs. I take that as a signal to jump wrapping my legs around his waist. Using the leverage he presses me against the side of the car.

Letting out a gasp at the feeling of the cold metal against my back. He takes the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth before pulling away to lean his forehead against mine.

"Inside now." I huff out.

Adjusting his grip on me so that one of his hands was holding me up by my ass as the other was holding me by my thigh.