ot7 x Felix

𝘛𝘰𝘱: 𝘚𝘬𝘻
𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮: 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 '𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸'

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Felix's boyfriends all had to go somewhere together, but Felix didn't come with them because he was 'sick'. The boy bit his lip as he slid his underwear off, putting on a cute piece of lingerie.

It was a white one, it was silk and see-through. His thighs were open as he lay in his bed, the boys wouldn't come back in an hour or two. There was one problem tho, he was horny.

"No, they'll be mad at me..." Felix mumbled trying to stop himself from masturbating. The boy covered himself under the blankets for warmth and slipped in the blue dildo Skz got him. The door suddenly opened.

"Let's. Get. Ready. For. Our. Movie night~" Chan sang as he walked in, followed by six boys. Felix looked as if he saw a ghost, the dildo still in him.

"Huh? What are you doing here so soon?" Felix chuckled nervously.

"Ah, we can't leave our sweetie home alone when he's sick!" Jisung cooed, acting cute.

"Hell no, we're watching that movie," Minho said as they all gathered on the floor, but Felix stayed in bed.

"Lix? Come here kitty." Hyunjin said patting his thigh, Felix shook his head. Hyunjin frowned.

"I'll join you then," Hyunjin said as he settled himself in the bed, noticing how weird the younger was acting.

"Do you have a fever?" Hyunjin mumbled as he checked Felix's temperature.

"Woah that's hot," Hyunjin said.

(Definitely not because of embarrassment)

"Come here, I'll calm your body temperature," Hyunjin said about to get Felix in his grip.

"Please no..." Felix mumbled.

"Huh? Why not?" Hyunjin asked.

"I don't want you getting sick." Hyunjin suddenly pulled the boy in his arms, making Felix blush a beet red. The older smirked as he felt the familiar silk.

"Felix your cheeks are so red, you enjoy laying on Hyunjin's lap huh?" Jisung chuckled, boiling with jealousy. He wanted attention too.

"Join us, Jisung-ah." Hyunjin said and dragged Jisung next to them. Jisung's pout slowly left his face as he snuggled to Felix.

"Cutie." Hyunjin chuckled as Jisung's cheeks turned slightly pink. Jisung slowly started to caress Felix's body under the blankets as the movie was turned on and moving the dildo in and out of Felix's hole.

"Hmm~" Felix accidentally whimpered. Minho noticed the two boy's weird behavior.

"I'm joining you too." He suddenly said and quickly got up, lying next to Jisung. He pulled him off Felix and put him down on his lap, holding Felix's hand.

"Huh?" He mumbled seeing Felix's tensed face. He smirked, knowing what was going on. His hand slipped up the other's body and smirked even bigger when he felt the fabric. Hyunjin chuckled at Felix, smirking at Minho.

"Hyung." Jisung mumbled to Minho.

"Mhm?" Minho hummed.

"I have a plan," Jisung said.

"You have a plan?" Minho asked. Jisung moved himself to whisper something into Minho's ear. The older smirked. He quickly pulled the blanket away and put it on the whole display for everyone to see.

"Hyung!" Felix whined as he hid in Hyunjin's arms.

"Cutie~" Hyunjin teased and caressed Felix's bum.

"Our Lix decided to surprise us today?" Seungmin teased too, standing up.

"Look at that our little toy we bought for kitty in there." Changbin chuckled as Felix was flipped over, the dildo now visible for everyone.

"Hm." Felix whimpered as he felt Jeongin's long, slender fingers wrapping around his neck.

"You look so cute," Jeongin mumbled as he tickled him like a cute cat, Felix squirmed and tried to pull the blanket back on.

"Uh-uh. What do you think you're doing." Chan asked as he threw the blanket away. Felix tried to squirm away somehow but got grabbed by Hyunjin. Everyone started to surround the bed.

"It's so pretty," Jisung mumbled as his finger traveled over Felix's outfit again. The younger blushed and let out a whimper again, covering his crotch area.

"It would suit you too Ji," Hyunjin mumbled in thought.

"Our Lix needs our touches huh?" Minho teased as he bent down to Felix's neck, giving him a small peck. Minho pulled the dildo out if Felix's hole. He walked away.

"H-hyung." Felix whimpered as Changbin roughly kissed down his neck, giving him some hickeys.

"Your neck is so damn hot." Jisung groaned as he felt his d1ck getting hard.

"Oh! Jisungie goes first, he's horny too." Chan said.

"No, I'm not!" Jisung whined.

"Yeah yeah, don't mind if I just." Minho slipped his hand under Jisung's pants. He wrapped his fingers around the younger's dick, making him moan loudly.

"Felix~" Jisung sighed awkwardly as he undressed himself and got on top of him.

"A-are you j-just going to... Watch?" Felix stuttered.

"Maybe, maybe not," Minho said as he got on top of the king-sized bed, every member following to sit on the sides. Felix and Jisung were in the middle.

"Hold on," Minho said positioning himself behind Jisung, pulling off the younger's pants.

"Yah! What are y-ah~!" Jisung started moaning loudly as Minho prepped him. After a while he was finally wet and could make Felix wet now, he started.

Jisung rolled his hips over Felix's d1ck as the other moaned loudly. After a while Jisung started to slow his pace, letting out groans and whimpers as he became tired. Jisung was mostly a bottom so this was very tiring for him.

"Sungie, come here." Minho cooed as he picked the younger up, putting him down on the small couch. They did their weep woop and the others decided to play with Felix. Hyunjin ran his fingers over Felix's thighs.

"Your thighs are so soft, so smooth..." Hyunjin mumbled before grabbing the younger's shoulder roughly and pushing him down. He kissed Felix's neck as the younger moaned and whimpered.

"Woah, he's horny," Jeongin mumbled.

"Hyunjin slow down he's getting overstimulated," Changbin said and Hyunjin smirked.

"That's the whole plan." Hyunjin winked as he chased Felix's high, after a while Felix almost came but Hyunjin stopped. Chan and Seungmin smirked as they approached the boy.

"Why... Why did you stop!" Felix whined.

"Beg for me," Chan demanded.

"Huh?" Felix mumbled as Hyunjin left.

"Beg, beg for us and we'll give
pleasure," Seungmin said, gently caressing Felix's thigh.

"Please just fuck me hyung! Please!" Felix groaned.

"Sure." Chan smiled and the boys kissed Felix again, hungrily.

"Puppy, go to Changbin. I'll help our little lix." Chan said, Seungmin obediently went to Changbin.

"Sex with the leader, the boss, huh." Chan smirked.

"Master~"