3. Reincarnation

20 years later...

Zee is a popular boy at a campus called Bangkok University, everyone from all faculty would know who Zee Pruk Panich is, he is popular for his handsomeness of course. Girls and guys fall on their knees everytime he comes to the campus. His faculty is Communication of Arts

For Nunew, he is also popular but only in his faculty for being the cutest one there, every guy and girl in his faculty fell in love with him. His faculty is Humanities.

Suddenly they both went to a coffee shop called "Me Myself and I" and that happens to be their favorite coffee shop 20 years ago, because it reminded them of how they met the first time.

Sawadeekrub Khun, may I have a latte? Ask Nunew to the Cashier.

Kha Khun, one latte. Do you want anything else Khun?

Maii Khun, Thank you for asking.

Kha, it will be ready shortly.

Krub, Thank you Khun. Said Nunew politely.

Mai pen rai Khun. Said the Cashier.

After, NuNew went to sit down at one of the chairs there.

A couple minutes later, Zee went in the same cafe.

Sawadeekrub Khun, may I have an Ice Americano ? Ask Zee to the cashier.

Krub Khun. One Ice Americano. Do you want anything else Khun? Asked the Cashier.

Mai Khun. Thanks for asking.

Krub, it will be ready shortly.

Krub, thank you Khun. Said Zee before he left and choose a seat.

Hmm I should post something in Twitter, Should I? Said Zee in his thoughts.

I think I should. Said Zee in his thoughts and he took out his phone and opened Twitter and posted something.

(Ignore the time)

Done, Posted! Said Zee in his thoughts

Nunew's POV

Nunew's phone buzzed and he quickly checked his phone.

It was a message from his friend Nat.