CHAPTER FIVE : exams

"Aiya..? Aiya?.. AIYA?!" She cried, looking at Aiya.

After it slashed Sirins shoulder, she went to the infirmary and then stormed back to your room. Then she sat on her bed with a sketchbook and quickly sketched all the people she's met these few days. But, strangely, she couldn't recall Aiyas' appearance.

Her phone's notification sound beeped, and she looked down and entered her passcode 'ich liebe dich ☆.'

The contacts of all the dorm members were there before she got the phone.

WORLDS #1 CUTIE. delivered, 7:18
Sirin I forgot to tell you this

ICH LIEBE DICH ☆. delivered, 7:20
What

WORLDS #1 CUTIE. delivered, 7:20
You don't just need a school
uniform
You need a battlesuit

ICH LIEBE DICH ☆. delivered, 7:21
IM FESIGING IT IDC

WORLDS #1 CUTIE. delivered, 7:21.
you can design it.
you didn't even give me time to tell you 😭😭

And so she designed it. The name was moonflowers devotion.

(Just a draft, info will be in AIYAS ARCHIVES)

The day of the exam came quicker than she thought it was, Kiana studied for two whole minutes without resistance. Which is very out of character for her.

At the moment, Sirin was sitting on one of the benches where the exam would be taking place, watching the people enter the area. Kiana rushed in at the last second and jumped into Mei's arms.

"Kiana!" Mei jumped and fell to the ground with Kiana on top of her as Sirin giggled at this interaction.

"I'm gonna go check up on Bronya, n'kay?" She waited for a moment and got a nod in response before rushing over to find Bronya. Her eyes trailed over the crowd of students, and up to the timer: '0:16.'

She found Bronya and quickly talked with her. "PLEASEGOEASYONMEICANTFEELMYSHOULDER."

Rita wanted to go against two students this time, Sirin and Kiana. 'Why?' She wondered for a minute.

'Oh yeah, it's because im the herrscher of the void too. But I'm more of the miracle magical Sirin, so I don't think I should be able to do that. But I can't use the hov powers anymore.' She thought whilst keeping focused on the fight in front of her. The timer went off, signifying the end of the match.

The score was 45 (Kiana) and 65 (Rita).

Kiana walked over to Sirin, Mei, and Bronya sulking about her loss in the match. Mei put her hand on Kianas' shoulder and smiled at her. "It's alright, Kiana."

"Mei senpai!" Kiana hugged Mei.

Sirin and Rita's match was a bit different. Unlike kianas' battle, where she competed to see who could defeat the most honkai beasts. Sirin was fighting Rita head on.