𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓅

Ava wondered through the town square with her tote bag in one hand and the new set of books- she had bought a couple of minutes earlier- in the other. As she crossed the road a new autumn themed shop caught her eye. It was a small,boxy building painted with all shades of orange and yellows. Outside was some old, wooden crates filled with every size and colour of pumpkin possible. She noticed a colourful sign hung upon the door.on it read "open" in a bright blue font in fancy script writing. She started to approach the shop without realising she was mesmerised by its colour and aesthetics she entered through its miniature, Wooden stained door frame crossing her fingers in hope that she would find some cute autumn decor for her bedroom but immediately regretted her decision. At the till stood Jake-the only person on earth she despised-of course he had to be in such a beautiful shop she grumbled annoyed and sighed. Before Jake could spot her she jumped behind one of the shop shelves and desperately messaged her best friend Brooke. Ava slowly peaked out from the shelves and noticed Jake was gone. She ran out of the shop like she had never ran before and went straight to Brooke's house.