Guardian of the Sol Emerald : I

Blaze the cat.

Once upon a time, there was a smart, sharp and beautiful princess in the Sol Zone kingdom. Her name was Blaze.

Blaze is a lavender-furred, mobian cat with gold eyes, a small black nose and a white-furred muzzle.

She has triangular ears with peach-colored canals on top of her head, two medium-length eyelashes on each side of her eyes, and a long tail with the end frayed and violet.

Her fur is longer on each side of her head and sweeps slightly upwards.

She has four plumes of hair with violet tips done up in a high ponytail with a red hair tie. She also has a red oval gem on her forehead.

Beside being a princess, she is also a guardian of Sol Emerald.

7 emeralds. These emeralds can make the user powerful. The power itself has similar  properties to Chaos Emeralds.

One day...

"Blaze, my darling. You're the guardian of Sol Emerald" said Queen Flama with a soft voice tone.

"Yeah so what?" Blaze frowned.

King Viola grunt "That means you're not allowed to be out of the kingdom!"

Blaze crossed her arm "C'mon father! Why can't I?!"

"I'll remind you of this. You're a princess and a guardian at the above age. You think you can fight back if you get attacked by some barbarians?!" rage King Viola.

"What even I train for? Look, father. I can take care of myself..."

"You only had one job Blaze. Take care of the emeralds. And that's it!" King Viola cuts Blaze's sentence.

"W-what? You're telling me to stay in this kingdom like a prisoner, father" Blaze scoff.

"Okay, that's enough both of you!"  Queen Flama stopped them both.

Blaze annoyed. She then leaves the king and queen without saying an excuse.

"Blaze I'm not finish with you!" shout King Viola as the door closed by her daughter.

Queen Flama patting the king shoulder "Take it easy, Vio. She needs time to understand this."

The king sighed "I'm sorry, Flama. My heart being uneasy these day..."

The queen frowned "What do you mean? Something wrong, dear?"

King Viola looked his beloved wife. Should he tell her what make him uneasy?

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Blaze looked the stars at the night skies, her gold eyes shines after seeing a shooting star.

She wondered "Imagine what kind a place could I've been right now?"

"Maybe I can be out of the kingdom...no, I'll be out of the space one day!" her point her hand to the sky.