Seventeen: Patience is a Virtue

Your movements are agonizingly slow, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down just enough to release his dick. He lets out a sigh of relief, no longer being suffocated by his pants. You don't pay him much mind though, focusing solely on his flaming red tip, just begging to be taken care of. Your touch is soft, fingers grazing over his leaking tip. It was almost too easy to get him wound up. He was already releasing pitiful whines and you've barely touched him. A few more phantom touches to his sensitive tip has tears running down his face. The sight has your will wavering, wanting to just take him now. He wouldn't learn his lesson that way, no you have to stick to your original plan.

You kneel before him, hands running up his thighs before wrapping around his member. A small cry leaves his lips, finally getting some of the attention he's so desperately craved. It took all his self-control to not move when your soft lips wrapped around him. He was getting close, his moans gaining volume. Just as he was going to cum you completely removed yourself from him denying him his release. The whimper he released was the prettiest thing you've ever heard. "Please" his voice is as pitiful as he looks, sweat making his hair stick to his forehead while tears wet his cheeks.

"You need to learn patience," you make your way across the room stripping as you do so. Tossing them in Tate's general direction. Climbing to the center of Tates' bed laying down and opening your legs. All the air is sucked out of his lungs at the sight of your dripping cunt. You lock eyes with Tate while you trail your hand down your body. Your eyes lock with Tate as you trail your hand down your body.

He was mesmerized by your movements. His hand inched towards his erection desperate for relief. You halt your movements at the action warning him not to touch himself unless he wants his punishment to last longer. He quickly shakes his head no, apologizing right away. He dug his fingers into the denim of his pants trying to control himself. He was in complete agony as he watched you touch yourself. He didn't dare look away scared he would miss something.

The moans that slipped passed your lips only drove him more insane. It took everything in him not to run across the room when you came on your fingers. A loud moan of his name falling from your lips. Once you came he waited patiently for you to call him over. His eyes were trailing all over your exposed form waiting for your signal. "Want a Taste?" You raise the fingers coated in your cum.

He's across the room in a second, enveloping your fingers in his mouth, moaning at the taste of them. When he pulled away you pulled him onto the bed straddling him. Holding yourself just above his dick making sure not to touch him. You're so close to him that he can't help but lift his hips wanting to feel you. Before he can touch you push his hips down warning him to behave. His self-control was wearing thin. He's not sure how much longer he can control himself.

The look on his face told you just how desperate he was for you. It just gave you more confidence to tease him a little more. You lower yourself rolling your hips against his length, coating his dick in your slick. You ask if he's going to be a good boy for you. He shakes his head, his eyes closed while tears run down his face. Little whimpers leave him as he chants 'Yes I promise' over and over. It was remarkable how worked up you can get Tate while barely touching him.

You placed a sweet kiss on his lips, wiping the tears away from his face. He let out a painful whine when you sunk down on him, taking him fully. He let out a desperate moan finally receiving the friction he so desperately needed. The feeling of you wrapped around him was nearly enough to make him cum. Adding to that you grab his hand leading it up your body to rest on your chest. His eyes were droopy as he stared at you with so much love in his eyes. While your head was thrown back mouth wide with praises of Tate falling past them. He felt himself getting closer with each praise. You knew it wouldn't take long for him to come so when he looked at you begging for you to let him cum you weren't surprised. You didn't slow your pace, rolling your hips in a sloppy motion. Your legs were shaking as you grew closer to your orgasm. Even with how tired Tate was he lifted himself, placing kisses on your neck and bringing his hands to your waist to help you. It didn't take long for you to finish.

The two of you fell back onto the bed with you on top of him. Both of you are completely exhausted yet Tate is still rock-hard inside of you. He rolled his hips up into you, reviling in the way you whimpered from the overstimulation. He rolled onto his side pulling with you hitting a different angle inside you. His pace was slow but he was hitting deep inside of you making your eyes roll into the back of your head. You gripped onto Tates hair pulling him close to him as you started to come undone again. You came around his dick, praises of love being chanted by you leading to Tates climax. Panting was the only sound in the room as the two of you tried to calm down. Tate and you were still connected but neither of you cared. Completely exhausted and just a second from falling asleep.

Tate pulled out of you watching in amazement at how his cum seeped out of you. He carried you to the bathroom to clean you up. Once the two of you are clean you cuddle up in bed peppering kisses on one another. Little I love you's being exchanged between the two of you.