Chapter 58 - You Will Be Mine, Macy-Dear

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOOOOOOYYYYYY

Oh, yeah and ..

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTES:

Hey guys, haha, well long time no see?

Well, so sorry for the wait but hey I have an excuse:

It was my Birthday, for those of you who didn't know^^ (March 23rd) and I was simply enjoying it, hahaa

Anywayz, on with the story :P 

P.S. There are idk how many chapter left cos Im bad at math (lies)

P.P.S. - Thanks so much for the votes not only from the last chapter but for those of you who checked out The Vampire Queen formally know as GOLDEN LOCKS, THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS!<3333

In the pouring rain, I stopped a few feet from the house. It was raining heavily and the water droplets seemed to pummel the dirt ground harshly as I went on. The skies were grey with sadness, or perhaps anger; I wasn't sure. It wasn't just raining outside it was pouring cats and dogs. The wind blew the rain furiously in my face making it hard for me to decipher whether the wet stains were water droplets from the sky or tears from my eyes. It was surprisingly cold as well and I only donned a T-shirt, Capri's and sandels.

 I stared up into the clouded sky and let the rain fall directly on my face. I closed my eyes to protect them as I did so. With every rain drop that landed on me, and every second that I past under the rain motionless, my hair and clothes became sticky to me. It felt like all the rain was targeted towards me as I stood. I was drenched for the most part, but I didn't care, I may have even enjoyed it.  I looked down at the foot prints in the mud that were being edged into a mucky uneven surface, erasing the trace of my imprint, erasing a mistake. In a way, as I stood in the shower of melted icicles, I felt as if nature itself was trying to erase me. Maybe I was being melodramatic, or maybe I was responding incorrectly by running away. 

The sound of a creaking door being opened alerted my senses and I immediately turned my head to see who it was. Three, four, five of them stood at the porch, one at a time. First the tan face of Jacob popped out from the house, followed by Embry, Seth, then Jared and finally Casey.

At least I had the father, I heard her words echo in my head and looked away from her to the others.

They all seemed concerned as they stared at me, or maybe it was simply curiosity that was ridden on their face. They say those emotions are often times mixed up; a person could take someone's plain curiousness as concern for their wellbeing. They were probably curious, I had decided. I looked at Casey who simply wouldn't look up to meet me.

Heck, I bet she even cherished me more than you. And I bet even the people here cherish me

 I wondered if she felt guilty for what she said but then I stopped when I realise she had simply stated the truth I had failed to see til now. All this time I was giving her grief and all for intruding, when in reality it was me who was the intruder. There was no reason for her to feel bad for saying a statement.