20. She is My Wife

(Phirta rahoon dar badarMilta nahi tera nishaanHoke judaa kab main jiyaTu hai kahaan

Milta nahi tera nishaan
Hoke judaa kab main jiya
Tu hai kahaan.. main kahaan..

Teri yaadon mein
Khoya rehta hoon
Mujhko dasti hai.. tanhaaiyan..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFTERNOON TIME, RAJASTHAN

Kashi laid unconscious in a room. A man entered, questioning the secrecy of her arrival, his expressions tensed. He seemed like the boss of the group who had planned this.

"Did no one see it while bringing her here?" The boss asked, holding the collar of the man.

"No sir, no one had seen it." The man replied with his head bowed while Kashi was unconscious on the bed.

"When no one has seen it, then why is there a blockade in Rajasthan? Why is everyone, including the police, searching for her?" The boss said angrily.

"Sir, I-I don't know. I don't know." The man ranted fearfully.

Kashi heard some faint voice around her and was slowly regaining her consciousness. She opened her eyes, to became worried finding herself in an unknown room. As her gaze moved forward, she was surprised to see that one person and she muttered.

"You." Kashi uttered.

"Oh, so you've come to your senses." said the boss.

"Shehrawat, how dare you to bring me here?" Kashi said, rising from the bed. And Yes it was Shehrawat, poor man inviting his own death.

"Now what should I do with you? There are so many accounts to be settled." Shehrawat said, gesturing for his man to leave.

"You did wrong. You don't know whom you've touched." Kashi said angrily.

"You look beautiful when you're angry." Shehrawat remarked, taking slow steps in her direction.

"You've brought your death upon yourself, Shehrawat." She confronted him, her anger palpable.

Shehrawat retorted confidently, "Let me see who will come to save you. No one knows about this place except me, Kashi. Let's see who comes."

On the flip side, Abhay meticulously examined the footage. His eyes fixate on the last scene where Kashi converses with a man before losing consciousness and being taken away.

Determined, Abhay demands, "Find out who it is, you have only half an hour, otherwise, no one will go anywhere from this place today."

Exiting the room, he sees Shalini and Vijay standing there.
"What happened, did you find out anything.?" Shalini asked.

"Kashi has been kidnapped." Abhay said, making Shalini break down in tears while Vijay consoled her.

"If anything happens to her--" Vijay declared, his words abruptly halting in between.