Pt. 1

I saw him in the hallways everyday. He was in band and Texas History with me. He's a mystery, but we basically grew up together. He was a class clown and I'm a teachers kid. It's not uncommon for our small town for a parent to work at any part of our 3 schools.

I was told strictly not to date him because my mom had to call the cops on his dad for breaking into the school. Him and I are the same, but different. Yk?

We talk all the time in History, but I'm not good at telling if a guy likes me. That's what happened last time. We just click.

But he's just a friend and idk what will happen if we got together. I'm not allowed to date him remember?! We're both into sports, band, and talk a lot to each other. I don't know another way to put it. He's the one I want and that's that.

I'm too scared to ask for his number because why would I be that desperate to do that!? I'm not like that. People think of me as one of the kinda popular athletic white girls that looks like she'd be a dumb blond just because she's blonde. And I fr hate that. I'm just blond. I'm not dumb.

He's a class clown that's a curly haired brunette. He's in choir and band, but why would that make me like him less??? I sound obsessive, but he's got the most prettiest blue eyes that I just sink into when I talk to him. If I tell any of my friends that I like him that they'll be mad at me because they don't like him that much, but I do.

So I ask one of my friends that has randomly everyone's number and ofc she has his. So we started talking for a little while.