||Epilogue||

After the incidence of hospital where Antara has written Raghu's name as Tara's father, everything between them changed for good. Antara also started reciprocating the gestures and feelings which is harboured by Raghu for Antara, she does not hesitate to express the likeness and adoration she held for Raghu, still the factor of love is missing from Antara's dictionary and Raghu did not mind that thing because he was happy whatever affection, likeness, care he received from Antara he was more than happy. 

He was sitting in Antara's house and seeing Aarav was writing his homework and he was playing with his little Tara. Antara has invited Raghu for the dinner because she wanted to tell him something important. after dinner she puts Tara at sleep and Aarav also slept because he needs to get up early for the school 

Antara and Raghu are sitting together on the terrace, enjoying the serene night sky filled with stars and the moon. Antara seems contemplative, and Raghu notices her thoughtful demeanor.

Raghu: Kya hua, Antara? Sab thik hai na?

Antara (smiling): Haan, sab thik hai.

Antara gazes at the twinkling stars, tears welling up in her eyes. She gestures toward the sky and asks Raghu a poignant question.

Antara: Do you think my parents would be proud of me?

Raghu (assuringly): Bilkul. They will be proud of you, Antara.

Antara smiles at his comforting words and changes the subject.

Antara: Tumne kabhi apne parents ke baare mein nahi bataya?

Raghu: Agar mujhe khud unke baare mein pata hota, toh main zaroor tumhe batata. Main anath hoon, Antara. Jab hosh sambhala, toh khud ko orphanage mein paaya. Jab bada hua, pata chala ki main 3 din ka tha jab mujhe koi orphanage ke bahar chhod gaya tha.

He scoffs remembering the words of warden... Antara puts a hand on his shoulder 

Raghu says: muhje nahi pata mere maa baap kaun hai, jab main thoda bada hua toh orphange se bhaag gaya aur ab main yaha hoon yaha ka bhai ya phir tumhari bhasha mein gunda.... 

Antara gently places her hand on his shoulder.

Antara: Raghu, mera vo matlab nahi tha...

Raghu (placing a finger on her lips): Main jaanta hoon, tumhe kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Antara leans on his shoulder, opening up her heart.

Antara: Raghu, main tumhe bahut pasand karti hoon. Kya tum mujhse shaadi karoge?

His world seems to stop for a moment, stunned by her unexpected proposition. He looks at her, seeking confirmation.

Raghu: Tum... tum sach keh rahi ho?

Antara nods, affirming her words, and Raghu, overwhelmed with happiness, lifts her up, twirling her around in his arms. He gently kisses her forehead, deeply moved by her confession.

Raghu: Kab shaadi karni hai?

Antara: Jab tum kaho.

Raghu: Thik hai, toh hum kal hi shaadi kar lete hain.

Antara nods in agreement, and Raghu hugs her tightly, enveloping her in a warm embrace filled with love and affection, overwhelmed by the joy of the newfound bond between them.

.

.

.

.