1- Shit just got real

After packing I stepped outside putting everything into one of the rovers. Kise amber has orange hair and dark red eyes begie skin tone. Kise amber "said Everyone your attention please!!! Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him. Kise" says Now that I have your attention I would to tell you something important! Earlier today Y/n had went out to the woods to discover a million zombies near our camp. Luckily she managed to kill them all but... It proves that we have been underestimating them. We are not safe here anymore. And must leave as soon as possible pack your things everyone. We leave in two hours no delays please. If we don't leave before the designated time it'll be dark meaning the zombies will be more active. It'll be more dangerous for us to move camp's in the dark. That's all I have to say help each other pack please. He then leaves towards his tent.

I went over to my family helping them pack. Some time later everyone was good to go and we left the area and were on the road. Until we saw an abandoned military base. We decided to stay here for the night we set up our tents inside. I was lost in thought unsure if I would be able to protect my friends and family. I suddenly heard foot steps Kale? ( Kale  has black hair faded into gray and blue eyes he wears all black and gray  he wears sliver Piercings in both of his ears) Kale says' You worried about your family again? I sighed' Yeah I can't help it, this new world is scary? It's literally life and death more than ever but, I still wonder if things will ever go back to the way things were? Things were always life and death but it's more death than ever before? I just wish all of this would end and go back to normal you know? I can't help but wonder if, I'll lose those I care about in this cruel world infront of us?

Kale says don't worry everything will turn out fine in the end. Just sleep for now it's getting late. I said Okay I guess I could maybe I'm just over reacting. Night Kale." He smiles at me and says night. I go over to my tent sleeping. In the middle of the night I heard some noises and woke up wide awake. I said what's with all that racket I better check it out, probably just chole again causing trouble during the night? I take my gun just in case and walked out of my tent. I heard strange noises. I flashed my flashlight and saw zombies ( thoughts)  shit! How did they get in here?) I shot it in the head. I went to wake up as many people as possible. I quickly went to my family's tent seeing auntie and uncle being devoured by zombies. I was devastated that I couldn't move for a few minutes. Auntie Mya and Uncle Willson were now gone for good. I shoot the zombies eating them.

Waking the rest of my family mom and dad quickly covered, Azsim and Kassim's eyes while crying at the same time. They nodded at them mom  and dad had they're last words with them before telling me. Do it! they yelled at me. I sighed and nodded and shot Auntie Mya and Uncle Willson. I knew if I didn't, it wouldn't have been long until they turned into zombies themselves. I cried but hid my tears well from them. I said Damn you zombies I'll kill every last one of you all! An hour later everyone was awake and we killed all the zombies we lost 5 peole tonight. We had 22 now we have 17 people left of this group. Everyone stayed up until morning. We had our Funerals for those we had lost tonight. It felt like everything was getting worse and worse everyday. Is there nowhere safe in this world. I just want to live happily with my family, but clearly that's not going to happen in this life time. I sat on my knees crying and punching the ground. I hate this why is everyone I love being taken away from me one by one?

A/n: chapter one complete did you guys like it I hope you did. Chapter 2 might take awhile so wait patiently I'm almost done school thankfully.