Maggie Greene NSFW Alphabet*

Request: Could you do a nsfw alphabet for Maggie? I love your headcannons btw 

~~~

A - Aftercare

She's very sweet and affectionate after sex. She'll lay there and cuddle you for a while, drawing figures on your bare chest or back. She'll smile at you and kiss your arms and cheek. When you guys have the ability to, you fall asleep naked after sex.

B - Body Part

Her favorite part of your body is your hips. She loves to hold your hips whenever your getting down dirty, and even when you're not. She's always got a hand or both hands on your curvy hips.

C - Cum

She likes to take the lead in bed, and if she can have her way, she likes to make sure you cum at least once before she does.

D - Dirty Secret

She secretly gets extremely turned on when you run your hands through her hair, and sometimes even your own hair.

E- Experience

She had her fair share of male experiences before the world went to shit but only one or two female before then.

F - Favorite Position

She loves any position where she can see your face. She thrives off of seeing your facial expressions and it turns her on even more seeing how good she is making you feel.

G - Goofy

She can be pretty chill and goofy in bed. She's always smiling and giggling because she is just so in love with you and enjoying the moment.

H - Hair

She keeps everything very neat and trimmed herself, but she is okay with whatever you prefer. She just wants you comfortable.

I -Intimacy

She loves it to be intimate. She likes all the romance, foreplay, passion.

J - Jack Off

She doesn't like to masturbate because she'd prefer to just do it with you.

K - Kink

She can be pretty kinky. She's down to try most things as long as you are comfortable with whatever it is. She likes to explore.

L - Location

She's adventurous, so she'll do it anywhere, anytime - so long as it's safe and mostly private.

M - Motivation

She loves to be praised. The louder you are, the more you get into it, she more she gets turned on. She loves to hear you moan and gasp and tell her how good she's doing.

N - NO

Maggie will not do anything that hurts or degrades you. The most she will do is smack your ass - she would not do anything dangerous or harmful to you.

O - Oral

She LOVES to give and receive head. It's her favorite part. She loves watching you come undone for her and she loves seeing you enjoying pleasuring her.

P - Pace

Maggie usually prefers to go slow and take her time, sometimes tease you a little. But there isn't always time for that, so she takes it as slow as she can realistically. She could go for hours if she had the choice.:

Q - Quickie

You guys have quickies often - but only because that's usually all there is time for. She does not prefer them.

R - Risk

She is okay being risky with location so long as there are no walkers. She'll do it anywhere within the safety of walls but never on the road or anywhere that there could be potential danger.

S - Stamina

She seems to have endless stamina. She could have sex for hours.

T - Toy

She likes to use toys in bed. She likes to experiment and she knows that they make you feel good and she finds it even more fun.

U - Unfair

She likes to tease you from time to time. She typically teases a lot during foreplay and leading up to sex, but eventually loses her self control and just needs to have you.

V - Volume

Depending on whose around and what time it is, she loves to be loud and loves it even more when you are loud.

W - Wildcard

Maggie loves it when you initiate sex. She typically takes the lead, but she enjoys when you surprise her and take control.

X - X-Ray

She has smaller breasts than you but they're just the right size. She's got a very nice, squeezable ass ;)

Y - Yearning

She loves to want you and she loves to be wanted. You drive her crazy and she loves that you guys are so passionate about each other. She wants you all the time.

Z - ZZZ's

Whenever possible, she likes to fall asleep naked with you after sex.